Brisbane Rehearsal Setlist Watch & Party Part I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Less than 4 hours to go :) The excitement is definately building.

Setlist guess looks great. Awesome to see Kite and Walk on potentially back in there although very sad if '40' doesn't make it. Still got my fingers crossed Bad might pop in there somewhere but am not holding out much hope...

AussieU2fanman said:
Bono hasn't been able to do Bad right since 1988. It's probably best he doesn't try it and leave the live relic in history.

I'll take a cracked up version of Bad anyday over just about any other song! Anyway what is wrong with relics? Would be great if they dug out a few more.... A Boy/October medley of some kind would be pretty cool I reckon.

AussieU2fanman said:
Bono hasn't been able to do Bad right since 1988. It's probably best he doesn't try it and leave the live relic in history.

then you need to hear Bad/First Time/Bad from Chicago 9/21/05. that'll change your opinion real quick.

Bad has really come back this tour, maybe because they're not playing it as often nas they have in the past. Elevations versions just didn't seem to have that spark, though the transition to Streets was nice.

I enjoyed Bad at my show in L.A., with People Got The Power :up:

Oh, and apparently the stadium is open & people are inside now. That's what I read at zootopia :up:

This is all so exciting, though so very far away from where I am, but I can't believe the show is starting in only a few hours time. I am sure most of you are already there. Have a great concert. Can't wait for infos and pictures. The soundcheck infos sounded very promising. I am sure it will be quite a spectacle.

Back
Top Bottom