Boston2 The BEST SETLIST PARTY EVER Pt 4 - it's out of control!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All Palace Hero said was that nothing in the setlist was really earth shattering, which I think we can all agree with.

He also said if they threw in Crumbs or Wild Horses then that would have made it really special.

I don't really see anything too negative there so I don't know why some people are jumping on him so much.

VintagePunk said:

How far are you? You really don't need anyone to go with you...you'll meet everyone in the line...so don't let that stop you!

I'm in NY, but I haven't decided if I want to do GA yet :reject: believe me I'm far from shy, but if I don't get GAs I'd need someone to come and get seats with me

VertigoGal said:
God Part III...are you even going to bed tonight?:D

Well as I said...
I'm going to bed this morning.

The fact isn't I'm not tired!
It sucks, it's friday and I'll just pass out sometime later and there will be no partying. I must sleep.
Maybe I should just stay. For a few minutes. One could always hope they return with

Wild Horses -> Crumbs -> Love Is Blindness

**4th encore**

Ultraviolet -> Vertigo -> All I Want Is You -> Walk On

But I'm expecting that saturday :)

guys I have to go to bed so I can play a grown up in the morning
:(
great setlist
lots of fun
I :heart: all of you guys

daygloeyes2 said:

^elevashn_hj and palace_hero

Sorry, it was the Shiraz, and my excitement over my first flame of the tour. Damn last tour, I was into my first flame the day before Charlotte. :) Ok, I will Simma Down Na. Plus, I tried to make peace earlier, but PH apearantly didn't want to make peace. Anger MGT for him coming up in the not so distant future.

Lila64 said:
The zooropa baby thing earlier was supposed to be the part with the roulette wheel ? and the 'mama mama mama'.
That explains a lot. Thanks!:up:

wow! I haven't been on tonight because I have 2 final exams tomorrow for school and I come on and see this set list!! my face was like:shocked: Oh my God!!!!! Awesome set!! (and yay, Axver was there!! lol) well, hello and goodnight everyone!:wave:

one4u2 said:

I'm in NY, but I haven't decided if I want to do GA yet :reject: believe me I'm far from shy, but if I don't get GAs I'd need someone to come and get seats with me

I've never been to a concert alone, and I'm not going to these alone, either...but after reading of the experiences of others, if I had to, I wouldn't hesitate. It's like getting there, and having an instant family. :)

:lol: I just texted U2girl1978 how many threads we had tonight... Her response: "Wow! That's a record!"

starsgoblue said:

GA's fun! Besides, even if you got a seat you'd had instant best friends around you at a U2 show.

I don't mind doing GA alone, but my mother won't let me. Which is why my brother, who has no interest in U2 whatsoever, is coming with me in December. :sigh:

i'm sorry palace hero especially about the grumpy jerk face crack. if you didnt see it its cause i edited that bit in 4 seconds later

starsgoblue said:

GA's fun! Besides, even if you got a seat you'd had instant best friends around you at a U2 show.

True I suposed, unless they were like the idiots behind me last week at the Garden holding their ears :no: I'd say come here and see them in NY but yay you already are :dancing:

I'll seriously consider coming to you I've never been to Cleveland, could be a blast!

sorry guys - back again - from u2 tours

Venue: Fleet Center

Opening Act(s): Kings of Leon

Main Set: City of Blinding Lights, Vertigo, Elevation, Gloria, The Ocean, Beautiful Day - Dream On, Miracle Drug, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own, Love and Peace or Else, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Bullet the Blue Sky, Running to Stand Still, Pride, Where the Streets Have No Name, One

Encore(s): The Fly, Until the End of the World, With or Without You, Out of Control, All Because of You, Original of the Species, Bad - 40

Comments: Just before the show begins, a noticeable security detail leads former Vice President Al Gore and wife Tipper to their seats in a prime spot to the side of the stage. Bono sings a bit of 'Dream On' at the end of 'Beautiful Day', and mentions that Steven Tyler is in attendance tonight. The band appears to abandon their setlist during the encores, and Bono plays traffic cop telling the band which songs he wants to do. 'Out of Control' is played for the first time this tour. Bono brings a girl on stage to dance during 'Bad', reminiscent of Live Aid 20 years ago.

God Part III said:

Well as I said...
I'm going to bed this morning.

The fact isn't I'm not tired!
It sucks, it's friday and I'll just pass out sometime later and there will be no partying. I must sleep.
Maybe I should just stay. For a few minutes. One could always hope they return with

Wild Horses -> Crumbs -> Love Is Blindness

**4th encore**

Ultraviolet -> Vertigo -> All I Want Is You -> Walk On

But I'm expecting that saturday :)

lol, im still here too!

i dont know how crumbs into love is blindness would work, but no harm in trying it out:drool:

Regarding the 2 songs that they soundchecked today, I'm going to assume they're planning for the Europe leg of the tour, and just wanted to get a head start on the practicing.

Chizip said:
All Palace Hero said was that nothing in the setlist was really earth shattering, which I think we can all agree with.

He also said if they threw in Crumbs or Wild Horses then that would have made it really special.

I don't really see anything too negative there so I don't know why some people are jumping on him so much.

Damn Chizip and I told you the other day that I liked ya. Hehehe. I think the problem was the incessant bitching about how it was normal when the rest of the croud was going apeshit. I think it is similar to the boyscout who pisses on the campfire. Takes away the light, takes away the warmth, and smelles like burnt piss. :D Anyway, we disagree again, but I still like ya.

Offer still stands, First audio boot of tonights show delivered to me gets 4/5/05 DVD. First DVD Boot of tonights show delivered to me gets my catalog of DVD's from the Vertigo and HTDAAB Promo Tour.

HJ
elevashn@gmail.com

VertigoGal said:

lol, im still here too!

i dont know how crumbs into love is blindness would work, but no harm in trying it out:drool:

I need to go boston tomorrow. I wouldn't even have a jetlack because my whole routine has been so persistently screwed by the presence of Until The End Of The World.

I cannot fall asleep :(

On the other hand I haven't really tried :p

cleazer said:
Regarding the 2 songs that they soundchecked today, I'm going to assume they're planning for the Europe leg of the tour, and just wanted to get a head start on the practicing.

yup...or maybe they'll try one or both out saturday, who knows?

alright, if anyones even left, im really leaving now!

:wave:

VintagePunk said:

I've never been to a concert alone, and I'm not going to these alone, either...but after reading of the experiences of others, if I had to, I wouldn't hesitate. It's like getting there, and having an instant family. :)

I know I said I was leaving (I walked to the kitchen), but I'm still lurking. I've attended alone. Not a problem. Still had a great time!!! (the driving though...a bit of a distance)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom