Boston2 The BEST SETLIST PARTY EVER Pt 4 - it's out of control!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

Dec. 10th. :) You should!!

I'm seriously debating if I can get someone to go with me and get a ticket...I'd love to be with everyone here it would be great!

I think I'll strap on my depends for Saturday's setlist party. I know I won't be able to leave the computer to even go pee. :giggle:

Forgot to say thank you to our sources tonight, and to U2Dork for keeping us updated. Again, I had a great time, thanks to everybody here.

Stars, we should PM about Cleveland, although my husband and I haven't made plans yet (and I'm still looking for GAs).

Good night, everybody!

walks out, singing, "How long...."

That was great. I'm exhausted. It was so exciting to hear even the couple of minutes I heard. A little of Bad and a very LOUD Boston crowd (and some people whistling and shouting in my ear via the cellphone, LOL)

elevashn_hj said:

Dude, thank you for engaging in my first flame of the tour. Must have been the Shiraz. Anyway, you are entitled to your opinion, however in a setlist party (Hence why it now makes sence for it to be in the general discussion forum), try and refrain from so much bitching. Save that for the threads that will appear almost immediatly in the setlist forum. Now I must go and sleep off the devil-in-disguise. Later. Enjoy your day.

HJ

I never bitched. Show me an example(excluding the mention about the gifs, but that was a retort).

I just pointed out facts and an opinion.

Party my ass. It is insensitive people like you that cause friction. :madspit:

A big THANKS to all those involved in the updates. It was greatly appreciated tonight, as this was quite the unusual setlist.

nurse chrissi said:
3 children (that we know about)

LOL
Good call.

GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE!

Or good morning, it's reached half-past five.

A great party, you all rock.

Palace_Hero said:

I never bitched. Show me an example(excluding the mention about the gifs, but that was a retort).

Alright everyone simmer down, let's all be :hyper:

Palace_Hero said:

Yep. You are right. Uh Huh!

Palace_Hero said:

give it a rest already bro. it sounds like you need a nap anyway. ya grumpy jerk face

one4u2 said:

I'm seriously debating if I can get someone to go with me and get a ticket...I'd love to be with everyone here it would be great!

How far are you? You really don't need anyone to go with you...you'll meet everyone in the line...so don't let that stop you!

Okay people, I'm out. great party, fun people. I won't be around for Saturday's party b/c I'll be in the Keys. I'll be thinking of you all. I hope to see some of you in Chicago and St. Louis during the 3rd leg. My friend wants to go to Vegas too, but we'll see. :wink:

Well i for one loved the setlist and the party...all you guys rock!! :rockon:
Can't wait to see whats in store for Saturday! :hyper:
Until then have a great Friday everyone! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom