Boston2 The BEST SETLIST PARTY EVER Pt 4 - it's out of control!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sleeping...
Oh no...
I'm not sleeping...

Not before I know for sure that the concert's over!

Girl on stage was freaked and Bono calmed her. The show is now over... It was awsome!

Thanks to U2girl1978 and Ramblin' Rose for the updates. Our next source should be Kelly Ahern on Saturday night. See y'all then! :wave:

Lila64 said:
the Edge totally massacred OOTS - Bono said, Sorry Edge I didn't warn you (something like that)
Oh well. I guess they need to keep practicing.

So is the show over?

U2dork said:
Girl on stage was freaked and Bono calmed her. The show is now over... It was awsome!

Thanks to U2girl1978 and Ramblin' Rose for the updates. Our next source should be Kelly Ahern on Saturday night. See y'all then! :wave:

thanks for the updates
:hug:

Just spoke to ramblinrose. She said it was fucking awesome. Awesome/loud crowd, Bono apologizing to Edge about something in Out Of Control. The zooropa baby thing earlier was supposed to be the part with the roulette wheel ? and the 'mama mama mama'. WOW - That was loud, the couple of minutes I heard. :hyper: - I got all excited when the phone rang :hyper:

nurse chrissi said:

:hug: we know - anyway its normally Bono and it normally happens during the recording process:wink:

lol, cmon one of the band members needs to get their wife pregnant, i need something to look forward to...lol, seriously kidding there, altho my aunts due in august and im so happy!!!

maybe its adam:eyebrow:

Palace_Hero said:

I'm at uni, on a uni PC.

Back of the net.

Oh and elevashn, two things. Firstly, my uni isn't poor, the PC's are quite good kop. But the graphics cards aren't top drawer, hence the slow down. Thought I'd mention that before you predictably do.

Second, why pick on me when there have been other people in this party putting accross the exact same points?

Palace_Hero said:

I'm at uni, on a uni PC.

Back of the net.

Dude, thank you for engaging in my first flame of the tour. Must have been the Shiraz. Anyway, you are entitled to your opinion, however in a setlist party (Hence why it now makes sence for it to be in the general discussion forum), try and refrain from so much bitching. Save that for the threads that will appear almost immediatly in the setlist forum. Now I must go and sleep off the devil-in-disguise. Later. Enjoy your day.

HJ

at the end of Bad/40 in Chicago 4 Bono put his arms around Adam and the Edge - all 3 facing Larry and said "I don't know how to end this" :wink:

Neither Adam or Larry actually have children, do they?
**feels ashamed for his lack of knowledge**

Palace_Hero said:

Oh and elevashn, two things. Firstly, my uni isn't poor, the PC's are quite good kop. But the graphics cards aren't top drawer, hence the slow down. Thought I'd mention that before you predictably do.

Second, why pick on me when there have been other people in this party putting accross the exact same points?

Oh. Hmmm.....Cause you are more engaging. Cheerio.

nurse chrissi said:
at the end of Bad/40 in Chicago 4 Bono put his arms around Adam and the Edge - all 3 facing Larry and said "I don't know how to end this" :wink:

I do...play Vertigo again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom