Boston2 The BEST SETLIST PARTY EVER Pt 4 - it's out of control!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad interference had sources for the yesterday's show and has a couple for the tomorrows.

It looks like the zootopia setlist party imploded on the 24th for some reason and they didn't even have a thread last night, nor will they have one tomorrow apparently.

they actually did have a thread last night, but it wasnt started by the normal setlist lady

Chizip said:
they actually did have a thread last night, but it wasnt started by the normal setlist lady

Yeah I noticed that now, I wonder what happened to the Concert Connections. Seems like a weird time to stop with only 2 shows left.

i think someone corrected the snippets for one of her setlists and she freaked out and quit

i loved this part

So, next tour, someone else can either take over the whole CC stuff or you guys can felch the setlist from Interference.... but a heads up with that... it has been said over there that if the PLEBAs did see the ZOOTOPIANS gettting the setlist from them... they would purposely post the wrong songs.... so you guys make the call.

she said that we'd try to fake them out and then the next show she tried to hide the setlist in a thread titled "Happy Birthday Bob Dylan"

weird stuff :huh:

Don't treat me like a rookie just because I only have 15 posts. With my 'techie' skills, I can set this thing up to auto post a smiley response and I'll be in the 10,000 range before you know it.

:wave:

:rant:

:laugh:

A setlist party here, a moan and groan about them playing the same song twice there and I'll be hanging out in the War Child class with you.

:censored: :evil: :censored:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom