Boston IV Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Where'sTheLove said:
thanks to all for making this possible. my first setlist party, and it was awesome!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!

Wecome, and triple what you said!!!

:wave: x 2.99

Ok, I'm out for the night. Great partay as usual!

Thanks QB and Lila for the stream and setlist and thanks, Khan, for the afterparty slo-mo 11 o'clock, lol.

Congrats to all those who hit a posting milestone. May your next be joyous! :hyper:

To quote the fine film 'Kung Pow: Enter the Fist':

"It's time for Betty's nap!"

Night! :wave:

Last edited:
A note for chip if he is still reading. Thought you might be interested in more Cardinal related talk.

Mark Grudzielanek: Mets in Pursuit

RotoWire.com Staff - RotoWire.com
Monday, December 5, 2005
Update: The Mets will most likely sign Grudzielanek on Thursday, after the Winter Meetings, according to Peter Gammons of ESPN.

Recommendation: By waiting until Thursday, the Mets get to see if the Cardinals offer arbitration to Grudzielanek. If not, the team will probably act then, since St. Louis would no longer be entitled a compensatory pick in the 2006 MLB draft. Part of the Mets signing him may be predicated on them finding a taker for at least part of Kaz Matsui's salary.

cerveza said:

they must have been charged a pretty penny last night:ohmy:

I was happy!

The crowd SUCKED though...all these "I have to beat traffic" people missed a VERY special third encore!

It was my last show until Japan (hopefully japan). And I am glad I went! I had two GREAT last shows (Vegas2 was the other).

AND...this was really my first setlist party. :uhoh:

Cheers all!

u2wedge said:

And Vertigo x2 was a big mountain of eh. It felt just like the first Vertigo. I wasn't too sad as we'd had a long set, but that setlist position could have been used better. Out Of Control would've been an awesome closer that night.

Back
Top Bottom