Boston IV Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
QB it's good :bow:

:lol: LemonMacPhisto, I've never seen an episode of that but if that's the show with Tom Welling, he's really hot :drool:

that's like 7th Heaven :laugh: I used to love that show :|

GibsonGirl said:

:hug:

Serenity now...

rat14fh.jpg

sami0201 said:
QB it's good :bow:

:lol: LemonMacPhisto, I've never seen an episode of that but if that's the show with Tom Welling, he's really hot :drool:

that's like 7th Heaven :laugh: I used to love that show :|

yep, Tom Welling

7th Heaven, too preachy for me

but both parents were in Star Trek movies

the dad - Star Trek I/the crappy ones
the mom - Star Trek IV/the one w/ the whales

GibsonGirl said:

At my local Chinese, you can. :barf: I got a spring roll from the place once...and let me tell you, there was nothing even remotely resembling vegetables inside that thing.

Sorry to hear that.

after working in a chinese kitchen I would never eat a spring roll or anything with "roll" at the end. If you saw the conventional way of making that stuff you might lose your appetite :eyebrow:

Not to mention most of the roll type stuff is made a week in advance and dropped in the fryer when you order. Yum Yum

Thats why you go for the entree's and never ever ever order a side of fried rice with your entree. Most of the time the side order stuff is cooked early in the morning and sits in a steamer until they run out :)
MMM MMM Good.

Ok now that I've talked my ownself out of chinese, pizza aint soundin to bad

Hey, are any of you going to the Hartford show? My whole family got GA's (my mom, my dad, my brother, and I) and we can't wait! Am I going to meet any of you there?

~Sarah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom