Boston IV Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening all

It’s snowing!!!! I love the snow, I bought my first house this summer and it’s the first time it’s snowed since i've been here, it’s so pretty!!

I hope someone brings another "play something new" sign. I think we hit a sore spot there.

OK, I really have to get back to work... this is what you get when you go to Boston on a whim with a huge deadline looming at work! :sad:

kellyahern said:
I think that sign was kind of rude actually.
If by "rude," you mean "funny," I agree. I also think you have a strange way of phrasing things.

typhoon said:
I hope someone brings another "play something new" sign. I think we hit a sore spot there.

Now there's a good idea for fan action! 1,000 "play something new" signs!

That, I could support.

Drea said:
Axver :wave: How'd the ticket hunt go yesterday?

Pretty nicely, thanks! Thanks to both general sale and presale, I'm now off to Auckland I with some family, Brisbane with my mother, and Melbourne I by myself, though I've plenty of friends to meet up with in Melbourne.

Next week, I'll be trying for Auckland II and Melbourne II tickets.

Very happy Auckland got a second gig! :drool:

Axver said:

That, I could support.

crazywife

kellyahern said:

I think that sign was kind of rude actually.
Agreed, definitely rude. Criticizing the concert in the middle of it while the band is still playing is about as rude as it gets. If you don't want to hear the same songs over and over again, then don't go to so many shows!

Axver said:

That, I could support.
We can arrange the signs in the shape of a "Mofo."

cleazer said:
Agreed, definitely rude. Criticizing the concert in the middle of it while the band is still playing is about as rude as it gets. If you don't want to hear the same songs over and over again, then don't go to so many shows!

A stale set is a stale set regardless of whether you hear it at your first or tenth show.

Not saying this tour's set is stale, of course, but I do think a static set robs a concert of some of the spontaneity that I feel belongs in rock music.

And I'm not happy about the fact U2 seem to think removing the best songs is cool - The Electric Co. being the best case in point. Playing I Will Follow instead of The Electric Co. should be a crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom