Boston III Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone can take my spot on the first stream. I have to get to bed. I hate Mondays :sigh:.

Someone stole some of the Christmas decorations that the city put up outside our building sometime Friday night/early Saturday morning. The police think it was a fuzzy green creature.

u2wedge said:

just an hour? that's it?!?

You guys had an easy on-sale from the sounds of it.

congrats!

Whaaaa? JUST an hour?

You're clueless. This was miles worse than the US sale - at least on the US sale, you could get onto the damn Ticketmaster site. It may've died after you tried to choose your tickets, but at least there was something. TM totally dead here. Can't believe I got through.

Axver said:

Whaaaa? JUST an hour?

You're clueless.

you said you refreshed for an hour... that's what I was referring to.

I may be a lot of things, but clueless ain't one of 'em.

Axver said:

Whaaaa? JUST an hour?

You're clueless. This was miles worse than the US sale - at least on the US sale, you could get onto the damn Ticketmaster site. It may've died after you tried to choose your tickets, but at least there was something. TM totally dead here. Can't believe I got through.

Well, I think he's talking about the first presale day. That day everything didn't work :huh:

Axver said:

Whaaaa? JUST an hour?

and remember, nothing is obvious to the uninformed.

thanks for the update.

and TM was dead on a number of occassions too, so I can appreciate your pain.

u2wedge said:

you said you refreshed for an hour... that's what I was referring to.

I may be a lot of things, but clueless ain't one of 'em.

Yes. And you are clueless, because you've no damn idea what went down.

Tickets were meant to go on sale at midday. I was the only person I knew who could even see the site at the time, everyone else I spoke to got busy, between 12:00-12:03, nothing for Brisbane appeared, just Adelaide and Melbourne, then I got busy errors. It reappeared at 12:10, STILL NO BRISBANE, then busy. Apparently the Brisbane button appeared around 12:15. I got that page to appear around 12:30 I think, then chose GA. Busy message again for the next damn half hour, couldn't even confirm my details and progress to "look for tickets", just a constant busy message. Then it amazingly worked.

Far worse than the US sale. A total disaster. The TM Australia site has barely been up for the last four hours.

G;nite kelly :hug:

Message from PopArtist:
By the way, Elvis Presley is on the rail tonite. Also, Bono really has the hots for Adam tonight

SETLIST

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo / Dirty Water (Snippet)
3. Elevation
4. I Will Follow
5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (Snippet)
6. Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Snippet) / Here Comes The Sun (Snippet)
7. Original Of The Species
8. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Torna A Sorrento (Snippet)
9. Love & Peace Or Else
10. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock The Casbah (Snippet)
11. Bullet The Blue Sky / Hands That Built America (Snippet) / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (Snippet)
12. Miss Sarajevo
13. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
14. Where The Streets Have No Name (Wow x3)
15. One

im going to bring a big sign that says WOW and hold it up after streets at my next show

Axver said:

Yes. And you are clueless, because you've no damn idea what went down.

Tickets were meant to go on sale at midday. I was the only person I knew who could even see the site at the time, everyone else I spoke to got busy, between 12:00-12:03, nothing for Brisbane appeared, just Adelaide and Melbourne, then I got busy errors. It reappeared at 12:10, STILL NO BRISBANE, then busy. Apparently the Brisbane button appeared around 12:15. I got that page to appear around 12:30 I think, then chose GA. Busy message again for the next damn half hour, couldn't even confirm my details and progress to "look for tickets", just a constant busy message. Then it amazingly worked.

Far worse than the US sale. A total disaster. The TM Australia site has barely been up for the last four hours.

Axver... listen dude, I congratulated you for scoring tix... I said that in jest...

Gosh darn it. It looks like there's "weather" coming our way. For sure this is the night my power goes out and they play Mofo. :angry:

And by the way... they seriously BETTER eventually play the damn song. I want my fear and panic from being held up in the portals and then pushed down the arena stairs before the second Atlanta show so they could finish rehearsals to be worth it.

*wow! that's one crazy run on sentence!*

kellyahern said:
Someone can take my spot on the first stream. I have to get to bed. I hate Mondays :sigh:.

Someone stole some of the Christmas decorations that the city put up outside our building sometime Friday night/early Saturday morning. The police think it was a fuzzy green creature.

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

What a bloody stressful experience. Can't believe not even the main page would load at points. Ticketmaster New Zealand died even worse than Australia - buying for Auckland II will be chaotic to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom