Boston III Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Third Boston show of the third leg is today. U2 tickets for Australia and NZ are also today, so I'm a bit pre-occupied. Scored a Melbourne GA, now awaiting Brisbane sale to get something for my mother, and also hoping for second shows. Rumours are flying about a second gig in Auckland, some saying it's confirmed and some saying it's denied!

Anyhow, party amongst yourselves, have fun, no idea if anything's streaming!

OUR GIRLS ARE THERE!!!!

DG and her brother are like 3rd row center in the ellipse and I just spoke to ruff from DG's phone- she's right next to DG!!! Rosa is there too! Wild and Jem are on the outside rail, and so is Jules!! :hyper:

sami0201 said:
OUR GIRLS ARE THERE!!!!

DG and her brother are like 3rd row center in the ellipse and I just spoke to ruff from DG's phone- she's right next to DG!!! Rosa is there too! Wild and Jem are on the outside rail, and so is Jules!! :hyper:

Sweet, we should have some great sources then.

:wink:

ntalwar said:
NZ now has 2 shows - right? Just saw the press release.

What press release have you seen? Current word - from a Kiwi radio station - is second show goes on sale on the 12th. No official confirm from promoter though.

Hi everyone, nice to see one of these setlist parties again. Hope people are successful down in Australia and NZ.

We need a source tonight! I have a good feeling about tonight's show!

sami0201 said:

:lol: no one is texting me, they are just calling me during COBL and Walk On if they play it, or if anything amazing happens they'll call :wink:

LOL, I know. Kinda funny though. So many big fans, but none willing to hook the rest of us up. :wink:

Not pointed at anyone in particular, more a general statement.

I'm just joking around.

although only kinda. :wink:

HA:lol:

ok just got through to Wild's cell but she couldn't hear me so I hung up because it's expensive :sad: But I think Institute just came on because a minute after she picked up everyone started screaming :lol:

kellyahern said:
I'm having a senior moment :reject:. Who is DG?

daygloeyes2...our fellow pleban :heart: :lol: She hasn't been on much lately because she lost internet access at home a few months ago :yes:

But it's her first U2 show ever and her only one on this tour :hyper: I'm so glad she got into the ellipse! :hug:

sami0201 said:
jamescorymiko- :lol: but it's really hard to text from GA, I just want them all to have a good time :D :hyper: :hyper:

LOL, I know. I am just joking around. In a good mood cause we have a party.

Over the break I have been thinking about "items we need to invent".

At the top of the list was sometype of set-up to make phone sourcing easy from GA.

Hmmmm

Oh, the other thing I thought of inventing was an advent calendar for dogs. You know, instead of chocolate behind each date, their would be a dog bone.

Anyone want to go into business???????????? :wink:

VintagePunk said:
It's insane how much I've missed setlist parties!

I'm hoping this will ease the pain and make me forget that I was supposed to be in Boston tonight. :sad:

Party on! :)

:rockon:

I'm going to shower before Institute ends :lol:
:shifty:

Be back soon

**I forgot this wasn't pleba :reject: :eek:

Hi all :wave:

I've been out sick all week :sigh: , so I' m behind on all the news & gossip. Best of luck to those down under trying to get tickets. And as for a source, if I remember correctly, isn't ramblinrose in seats tonite with her precious blackberry? And I think that would mean gorman or Queen Bee (or Chizip...) would need to be around to stream, correct? Maybe I'll turn my cellphone on to see if anyone has tried reaching me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom