Boston III Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Khanada - Please check your PMs. I'm trying to connect you with PopArtist - she doesn't have any contact numbers!!!

hooray for the really old songs, the ones that pre-date me by a year or so!

I'm actually glad I ended up deciding not to go to Boston today and/or tomorrow. As it turns out, my school schedule is pretty rough for the next few days, so I couldn't have made it. It still made me sad to get the event reminder for tomorrow's show from Ticketmaster, though. I sold the GA so long ago, I'd almost forgotten about it. :(

Someone may gladly text me tonight, tomorrow, or Wednesday if we need someone.

(woah, was that a Chipmunks snippet there? :ohmy: )

wenda said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :sad:

DAMN YOU QB'S COMPUTER! :rant:

damn it to hell

fergie0na.jpg

Fergie is the ruler of hell by the way, well, she's in charge of the Computers Division

romi said:
I have an off-topic question for anyone who knows the answer: how will tickets for Mexico dates be sold? Anyone know what happened for Elevation??

Probably through Ticketmaster Mexico - the Rolling Stones are using that for their Feb. show.

Queen Bee said:

The power supply unit fried the other day. I replaced it and it didn't make any difference, so I'm going to take it in for repair later this week. Pray for my hard drive :(. There's 30GB of U2 stuff that could potentially be gone forever :sad: :sad: :sad:

Prays mucho for QB's hard drive!! Anything but that!

We got your back, sister.

I fucking love this song by the way...:drool:

LemonMacPhisto said:

damn it to hell

fergie0na.jpg

Fergie is the ruler of hell by the way, well, she's in charge of the Computers Division

That stuping "My Humps" song came on the radio when I was driving today. When she sang the part that goes "check it out", I actually yelled out loud:

"NO, I WILL NOT CHECK IT OUT FERGIE!!!!" :rant:

I think I scared my sister :shifty:

kellyahern said:

That stuping "My Humps" song came on the radio when I was driving today. When she sang the part that goes "check it out", I actually yelled out loud:

"NO, I WILL NOT CHECK IT OUT FERGIE!!!!" :rant:

I think I scared my sister :shifty:

I actually tried to poke my eardrums with a sharp stick when that song was on the radio

just to see if it would stop the pain

:lol: wendalicious...LOVE IT!

Your poor sister, Kelly, LOL! But that song has to go. It's just bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom