Boston III Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an off-topic question for anyone who knows the answer: how will tickets for Mexico dates be sold? Anyone know what happened for Elevation??

I really miss Tallahassee sometimes. It really is a huge party school--I was in a master's program and still partied my ass off. Not exactly my two most productive years, but lucky for me that going crazy and having fun are learning experiences for a writer :wink:

I was really surprised by their BCS bid. Bowden vs. Joe Pa is going to be epic.

BonoIsMyMuse said:

I saw that there were a couple of Canadian auctions where if you won, you had to pick up the tickets. I think one was in Toronto and had a pretty good going price. In fact, I almost accidentally bid on it!

Off to look, lol. Merci.

BonoIsMyMuse said:
I really miss Tallahassee sometimes. It really is a huge party school--I was in a master's program and still partied my ass off. Not exactly my two most productive years, but lucky for me that going crazy and having fun are learning experiences for a writer :wink:

I was really surprised by their BCS bid. Bowden vs. Joe Pa is going to be epic.

hopefully I'll go there in a few years

I heard it has a good film school program, if I can't get into USC or NYU

KhanadaRhodes said:

mtedge :sigh:

i'm asking her if she'll try to call again and see if maybe he just didn't hear the phone or something :crosses fingers:
When I was the source for shows, I think I missed about half a dozen calls, because it was too loud, or I didn't have my phone on vibrate, or I just wasn't paying attention.

Keep trying.

KhanadaRhodes said:

i wouldn't mind trying her again, personally. i say a not-so-good source is better than no source. :shrug:

Well I sent a text to PopArtist. Who would she be streaming thru if she says yes? I need some contact info. I have QB's number, don't know what else I can do...

it's funny how no one expected George Michael or Freddie Mercury to be gay back in the day, or Liberace for that matter

nowadays people would spot that in 10 seconds

PopArtist texted me back - if you want her to try & stream, please help me and tell me what to tell her. I have AOL IM or Yahoo IM, or you can PM me....

There were 9 shows in Canada - 2 Vancouver first leg, then 4 TO, Ottawa and 2 Montreal :wink: But yeah, no source for Ottawa or Montreal...

LemonMacPhisto said:

hopefully I'll go there in a few years

I heard it has a good film school program, if I can't get into USC or NYU

They have a terrific film school. It's extremely competitive, though. You can get into FSU but not the film school, which is tricky. One of my students tried for three years to get in, and never did. Their creative writing program kicks ass, which is why I ended up there.

BonoIsMyMuse said:

They have a terrific film school. It's extremely competitive, though. You can get into FSU but not the film school, which is tricky. One of my students tried for three years to get in, and never did. Their creative writing program kicks ass, which is why I ended up there.

hmm, I can be cuttroat as well :macdevil:

it's a win-win though, go to FSU, but get into the film school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom