Boston III Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BonoIsMyMuse said:
Wenda, if my ebay purchase goes through, I'll have a pair of tickets in the 300s in the back of the arena. They're not pretty, but at least they'd get you inside. I was just about to settle for my nosebleeds and give up trying for anything better. ebay prices are through the roof, which is why I was scratching my head over how I managed to find this seemingly amazing deal.

Thanks!! I'll ask my partner in crime and see if she's up for that. She was counting on GAs but I'll see...

:hug:

clifedge said:
Hey, everyone! This is my first setlist party. Seems like a happenin' place. :cool:

Welcome Clifedge and thanks for your response to my post in ‘the goal is soul’ forum

As happy as I was that FSU won

I don't think they deserve to be in the Orange Bowl :|

what happened to QueenBee, Khanada? And the zoo has a source Khan

And hi & bye to those coming & going. Hard to keep up with everyone... :wave:

Ok, so I'm looking at a ticket on Ebay for Buffalo...is there anyone from Toronto going down there Friday?

wenda said:
Ok, so I'm looking at a ticket on Ebay for Buffalo...is there anyone from Toronto going down there Friday?

:sigh: I wish! You could try posting to the U2_GTA group on Yahoo, there are people looking for rides and things there, you might find someone :)

Lila64 said:
what happened to QueenBee, Khanada? And the zoo has a source Khan
she tried calling but she doesn't think he's got his cell with him :(

i'm not a zootopia member and i think i recall someone saying the chat program isn't compatible with macs. :down:

notice that all the FSU fans are the cool people at the parties :wink:

everyone else is number two or lower :mad:

KhanadaRhodes said:

she tried calling but she doesn't think he's got his cell with him :(

i'm not a zootopia member and i think i recall someone saying the chat program isn't compatible with macs. :down:

Who did she try calling?

Drea said:

:sigh: I wish! You could try posting to the U2_GTA group on Yahoo, there are people looking for rides and things there, you might find someone :)

Ohh, thanks muchly! I take it you're not going?

pattip2000 said:

Welcome Clifedge and thanks for your response to my post in ‘the goal is soul’ forum

No problem. I was really glad to hear that things have improved for you.

PopArtist is there and supposedly in a seat. She tried to stream one time, but it didn't go over well and I think you guys got a hold of MTEdge that night. I don't have his number... I do have PopArtist's number though... :shrug:

wenda said:

I saw that there were a couple of Canadian auctions where if you won, you had to pick up the tickets. I think one was in Toronto and had a pretty good going price. In fact, I almost accidentally bid on it!

Lila64 said:
PopArtist is there and supposedly in a seat. She tried to stream one time, but it didn't go over well and I think you guys got a hold of MTEdge that night. I don't have his number... I do have PopArtist's number though... :shrug:
i wouldn't mind trying her again, personally. i say a not-so-good source is better than no source. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom