Boston III Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

Have you given anymore thought to just driving down there? :shifty:

Not really. I think my level of ambition has been waning since I haven't been able to get them. Now I'm at the point where I think 'fuck it' and don't even bother.

I think I'm disheartened.

wenda said:

Not really. I think my level of ambition has been waning since I haven't been able to get them. Now I'm at the point where I think 'fuck it' and don't even bother.

I think I'm disheartened.

I'm somewhat the same way...but there's my need for Adam's autograph luring me in. :lol:

I figure I'll wait till Thursday night and decide.

Hi Khan! :wave:

Hi all! :wave: I've really missed setlist parties, too, since I missed a week's worth before the break.

I just had the best stroke of dumb luck. Someone posted a pair of Buffalo GAs on ebay with a starting bid of $140, not realizing NY state law would require the auction to end at $143.55. I bid that much and won the auction right away!

The guy had a note at the bottom saying if someone wanted to buy the pair for $300, they could email him. He obviously had no clue about the resale law. I'm a little skeptical I'm actually going to get them, so everyone please send me good vibes!

BonoIsMyMuse said:
Hi all! :wave: I've really missed setlist parties, too, since I missed a week's worth before the break.

I just had the best stroke of dumb luck. Someone posted a pair of Buffalo GAs on ebay with a starting bid of $140, not realizing NY state law would require the auction to end at $143.55. I bid that much and won the auction right away!

The guy had a note at the bottom saying if someone wanted to buy the pair for $300, they could email him. He obviously had no clue about the resale law. I'm a little skeptical I'm actually going to get them, so everyone please send me good vibes!

Best of luck to you :rockon:

BonoIsMyMuse said:

Wow, how awesome for you!! I'll keep my fingers crossed! Let us know what happens. :)

Hey Khanada!!

I know what you mean VP...I guess I want the guarantee that I'll be there rather than waste the driving down and getting nothing.

Poo on the whole thing, lol.

BonoIsMyMuse said:

*sends positive vibes* :up:

kellyahern said:

That was some interception too :up:.

I wish we had played like that all year :sigh:

I said the exact same thing

maybe they locked Jeff Bowden in a broomcloset during his naptime

Wenda, if my ebay purchase goes through, I'll have a pair of tickets in the 300s in the back of the arena. They're not pretty, but at least they'd get you inside. I was just about to settle for my nosebleeds and give up trying for anything better. ebay prices are through the roof, which is why I was scratching my head over how I managed to find this seemingly amazing deal.

Hey, everyone! This is my first setlist party. Seems like a happenin' place. :cool:

BonoIsMyMuse said:

That's it...I'm officially jealous, LOL!

As an alum, I was really glad to see FSU win. But, as a die-hard Penn State fan, I'll be happy to see them lose their next game, too :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom