Boston III Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is a set list party?
Also, I have a GA ticket. What time do they open the doors to give out wristbands and how long does it take until you get it? Am I right that you can then leave once you have a wristband but need to be back in line by 5pm?
I haven't ssen a show in 13 years and I am so psyched but need to arrange daycare for my kids!
triplet mom

tripletmom said:
What is a set list party?
Also, I have a GA ticket. What time do they open the doors to give out wristbands and how long does it take until you get it? Am I right that you can then leave once you have a wristband but need to be back in line by 5pm?
I haven't ssen a show in 13 years and I am so psyched but need to arrange daycare for my kids!
triplet mom

:wave:

The policies for wristbands/lining up vary from venue to venue. It depends which city you are in.

thank VP - this cough part is killing me. You cough so hard your stomach just aches. Now my head to :( I saw McCartney on Tuesday while ill. Wouldn't recommend attending a show while ill. Great show, was just hard to enjoy, unfortunately.

Oh, and I was mistaken. Rose is in the ellipse tonite - she'll stream tomorrow I believe. So I don't know what's up

Hola Diane!

I am oh so envious of those attending the show tonight. I wish I was a world traveler with no job and mucho money, lol.

Does anyone know if a complete audio ever surfaced for 'Instant Karma'? I only recall the couple of clips that were posted, and since I've been down & out... I really want that :(

oh, and was there any more rumors about Hawaii?

tripletmom said:
I was referring to the Boston show 12/5
triplet mom

I think the people today had to line up very early in the morning to get their wristbands, then be back at 5pm to line up in order.. I could be wrong though. Anyone who was at the other Boston shows tell me if I'm completely leading her astray here?

VintagePunk said:
I just got an ETS e-mail about the 4th leg shows. :shifty:

Hi Wenda. :wave: Any luck with Buffalo yet?

Hey girl!

No luck yet. I've been on ebay, tickets.com and calling tickets.com and got nothing.

I'm thinking I'll be sitting here at my computer Friday night. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom