Boston III Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it’s a desktop remove the hard drive and have the computer looked at somewhere like CompUSA where they have a service department. They’ll have all the components handy to swap out and test and sometimes they’ll do it out for free, or at least isolate the problem for free. It might be a cheap fix but if it’s a bad motherboard it’s a good excuse to upgrade.

Queen Bee said:
Gen. Chat, are you still around? I've got a question for you :flirt:

I bought a new 400-watt power supply unit and installed it but nothing booted up when I went to turn on my computer. Does this mean I have bad cpu, bad memory, etc? :uhoh:

Sorry, I’m in and out of the set list party. I’d try another power supply first.

Diane L said:
I was away from this thread for a minute, but came running back because Bono said "Maybe you want to flirt with Larry Mullen Jr.?"!!!!!!

Our PLEBA Girls must have LOVED that!!!!

I'd gladly flirt with Larry any day! :drool:

Chizip said:
i will follow instead of electric co is a crime against humanity

If I remember right, they played the Electric Co. after I Will Follow in Philly in October. It may have been the other way around, though. I was jumping up and down enough to cause brain damage. I can't imagine the Electric Co. sounding any better live.

Adam's not Sulu, he's the redshirt who dies when they go down to the planet

adamasredshirt8bf.jpg

Dammit Bono, I'm a doctor not a drummer
larryasbones8wh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom