Boston II Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just popping in for a mo, I'm studying physics. :sexywink: Seems I'm just in time for the best part of the show!

Setlist:

1) City of Blinding Lights
2) Vertigo
3) Elevation
4) Electric Co. (Send in the Clowns Snippet -
Preceeded by snippet of behind blue eyes -townsend
Bono - great to be home with our tribe
5) The Ocean
6) Crumbs from Your Table - Bono apologizes for his singing
7) I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
8) Beautiful Day -Jimmy Cliff snippet many rivers to cross
9) Miracle Drug - dedicated to Edge
10) Sometimes You Can't Make it on Your Own - Black Hills of Dakota snippet
11) Love Peace or Else
12) Sunday Bloody Sunday
13) Bullet the Blue Sky - Please/Hands/Johnny Snippets
14) Miss Sarajevo

Human Right Video

15) Pride (In the Name of Love)
16) Where the Streets Have No Name

Yankees winning 4-0 (Top 7th) :lol:

Axver said:

ONE TREE HILL!

Alternatively, Heartland.

But ONE TREE HILL! :drool:

I could do both, but i would work out a lovetown solo for one treel hill beforehand :rockon:

I was thing maybe god part II or in god's country :drool: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Axver said:

Actually, U2 had done it once on Elevation already but it was a disaster. I think the guy took his cue from that, knowing they vaguely knew it but weren't going to pull it out again on their own initiative on tour, and thus he suckered them into doing it a second time.

Did they play it full band the first time?

Zooropa1310 said:
I'm going to play Kite... For emotional reasons. I'm bringing lyrics and all :wink: . But if that doesn't go down, then maybe Stay, Angel Of Harlem, or Electrical Storm

I really wish they would play that again! It's actually one of my favorite U2 songs.

JMScoopy said:

I could do both, but i would work out a lovetown solo for one treel hill beforehand :rockon:

I was thing maybe god part II or in god's country :drool: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Any of those would be amazing! :drool:

Well, IGC was done acoustically late last tour. But something rare like One Tree Hill or God Part II or never played like Heartland would be nothing short of mindblowing. :rockon:

Axver said:

Any of those would be amazing! :drool:

Well, IGC was done acoustically late last tour. But something rare like One Tree Hill or God Part II or never played like Heartland would be nothing short of mindblowing. :rockon:

I wonder if they have people on the spot with lyrics for bono, if someone wanted to do a rare song? cause i doubt he remembers lyrics to old songs.

Miringeltje said:

He did?
Hahaha!
:lol:
That Bono!
Yeah, I was there, and I had a big goofy grin on my face when he started singing it. It was pretty early on in the show, so I think it was during a song like Elevation or something.

JMScoopy said:

I wonder if they have people on the spot with lyrics for bono, if someone wanted to do a rare song? cause i doubt he remembers lyrics to old songs.

That's why it would probably be a good idea to bring an extra sheet of lyrics along, just in case! :lol:

JMScoopy said:

Bring them yourself. He did parts of Hawkmoon 269 and Two Shots Of Happy on Elevation because of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom