Boston I Setlist Party Part II (DON'T POST U2.com SETLIST!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lila64 said:
SETLIST

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. Electric Co. / Bullet With Butterfly Wings Snippet
5. The Ocean
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
7. Beautiful Day / Many Rivers To Cross Snippet
8. Miracle Drug
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Black Hills Of Dakota Snippet
10. Love And Peace Or Else
11. Sunday Bloody Sunday (Father Abraham...)
12. Bullet The Blue Sky / Hands That Built America Snippet / When Johnny Comes Marching Home
13. Miss Sarajevo

HUMAN RIGHTS

14. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
15. Where The Streets Have No Name
16. One / MLK Snippet

ENCORE
17. First Time
18. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
19. With Or Without You / Love Will Tear Us Apart (Snippet, I think)

...something about an award, perhaps from the UK? Camera-man on the stage

20. All Because Of You
21. Yahweh
22. 40

Hey all!
:wave:
Sorry I couldn't be here tonight.
The first Monday of the month is board-meeting time.
I see I didn't miss too much setlist wise.
Still hope y'all had a good setlist party.
Since I work until 6 PM (show start time), I'll miss the first half of tomorrow's setlist party.
But I should make it home in time before the encore!!

Larry's pain started at least in Toronto, if not before. A friend of mine was hired to be his physiotherapist in TO for the 10 days they were here...basically he had to have his arm drained everytime before he was to play...I think it has something to do with inflammation in and around the elbow joint. In photos from the 3rd leg, you can see the bandages on Larry's arm in them.

Chizip would have loved the encore...Bono's speech before Yahweh that Edge wanted to set the record straight with Tom Brady about the Superbowl, that in fact Edge was not rooting for the Rams, and if Brady didn't believe him, edge would meet him at dawn at a place of his choosing (Edge then removes guitar from his shoulder and swings it as a weapon).
Thenof course Chizip would have enjoyed Bono putting on a Red Sox jersey, then hanging it on the mic stand during 40, and Larry at the end intsead of leaving the stage, heading to Bono's spot and putting the jersey on before leaving....Chizip, sorry you missed it.

heeheee!!
I got a video of it all (posted in Audio/Video) if Chizip wants to relive it and relive it and relive it... ;)

Hewson wasn't it an amazing night?? :love:

For what those not in attendance are complaining about as a "boring" or "standard" setlist, it was in fact quite a night.
I was sitting in Loge 13 on the aisle to 14 about 10 feet from John Kerry, its weird watching a guy like that at a rock concert.
Got my wonderful U2 Vertigo little day planner from the VIP preshow buffet at Legends. (my friend had a couple of extra tickets for this, I would never pay the price for this thing based upon the food they served last night).
Great show, and should be better tonight, got my wristband on, lets hope for a little magic from the scanner.

I agree with you Hewson, it really was an awesome night. The band just seemed to have that extra energy. All of the songs had so much power and passion. I think Bono was truly impressed with the crowds reaction after Streets. I only went to the first show in Boston in May, and this one blew it out of the water. Hopefully they'll find a way to top things tonight!

Back
Top Bottom