Boston I Setlist Party Part I (DON'T POST U2.com SETLIST!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

L03VIk

War Child
Time to get this thing started again then...
Since I'm in Europe, I will have to leave pretty soon, but have fun everybody!

I wonder if U2 will continue to do the surprice thing :drool:
For those of you who have seen the "Fuse 100% U2", you all know that U2 have finally found out that people actually uses the Internet for setlist information, and that they therefore have to do some surprices to keep "the mystery of U2" going, as they said... Hehe....

Let's hope the 8 days of rest has been the best, and that they are back in good shape just as they were before the break...

ACROBAT TODAY!

I tell ya, the last week was really hard. I actually had to do stuff since there were no setlist parties. It helped that there was a Coldplay show to go to though. It was like a nicotine patch to a smoker going cold turkey.
:crazy:

Diane L said:
:hyper: :hyper:

My countdown:

Intellectual Bono (NYU speech): 2 days
Rock Star Bono (MSG): 5 days
More Rock Star Bono (MSG): 11 days

Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Bono (I wish:drool:): 4 days

i dont see any major surprises tonight. they all went on vacation this week and didnt get back until today, so no rehearsing was going on.

U2dork said:
I saw the Fuse thing. I'm now uber-paranoid about who's reading my posts.

Let's face it, we all know he's in here:

superbono.JPG

SUPERBONO!

Chizip said:
i dont see any major surprises tonight. they all went on vacation this week and didnt get back until today, so no rehearsing was going on.

I bet there are a few songs they can do without much rehearsing, really... And just because we haven't heard any rehearse rumours, doesn't mean there haven't been any rehearses... Who saw The First Time coming??:wink:

Well, I'm going out but hopefully I'll be here before the show starts.

L03VIk said:

I bet there are a few songs they can do without much rehearsing, really... And just because we haven't heard any rehearse rumours, doesn't mean there haven't been any rehearses... Who saw The First Time coming??:wink:

or Miss Sarajevo...

L03VIk said:

well its hard to rehearse when they are in different countries...

Hello all, I will try to help out tonight-a good friend of mine made it into the elipse!!!!!! Lucky ___hole!

Axver said:
Well, I'm going out but hopefully I'll be here before the show starts.

Hey, it's mr. Setlist and Tim Tam expert himself!
Hope you´re alright with me startin' the party and all... I just had to make some posts before going to bed... It's 0130 here now...:(

Chizip said:

well its hard to rehearse when they are in different countries...

With Techno-Edge in the band, that is actually not a problem at all! Who else would read his Rock Hall Of Fame Induction Speech from a PDA!?

L03VIk said:

Hey, it's mr. Setlist and Tim Tam expert himself!
Hope you´re alright with me startin' the party and all... I just had to make some posts before going to bed... It's 0130 here now...:(

No probs at all, I forgot about it.

I really don't care today. Today just sucks. The government's a pain in the arse and I miss my girl. Looks like I won't see her for the next fifteen months.

:sigh:

Axver said:

I really don't care today. Today just sucks. The government's a pain in the arse and I miss my girl. Looks like I won't see her for the next fifteen months.

15 months is a long time bro.....sorry, that sucks

Lila64 said:
I didn't see the Fuse show, nor do I know of the boys' whereabouts. Where did they vacate to in the interim?

:wave:

You should really get the Fuse torrent then! Nice little program... Funny to see familiar sites like U2Tours.com on the big screen... hehe...

Swan269 said:

15 months is a long time bro.....sorry, that sucks

It's already been three months, another fifteen is just a kick in the guts.

At least in fifteen months, all going to plan, we'll be in the same country at the same university.

Axver said:

That really sucks...
Let's hope the boys treat you to a good ol' 11 O'Clock Tick Tock tonight then, to relieve the pain:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom