Boston 3 Setlist thread-Let the games begin!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
neutral said:

I know ! *jealous*

Well..I am one of the 2-3 people on the forum who actually kinda like KOL but ummm yeah :uhoh: I really like Snow Patrol. :grumpy:

KOL actually grew on me after seeing them four shows in a row (I'm guessing that qualifies me now as a groupie for the band :lol:)
that being said - there were some songs that I didn't understand the words for - had to go out and buy the albums

Fortunately, they were the dollar petunias and verbena from Wal-Mart so it's not that big a deal but still...

U2dork said:
Bloody hell. I just went to get dinner and looked out my window to find that someone has stolen the plants off of my porch. Ripped them right out of the pots.:mad: Why? :scream:

that sucks! Maybe you need to turn down the U2 :giggle:
Or, perhaps the better question... what were you growing in those pots :scratch:

:wink:

I wanted to chime in here from customer service in the Fleet Center. The Kings of Leon are on now.

Bono and The Edge arrived earlier outside, and stopped to say hi to everyone. Bone had one awesome thing to say to us before he drove up into the building:

"We plan on playing some new things tonight!"

Take what you want from that!

I have to go now. Full report tonight!

:)

Hello :wave:,

my first setlist party :)

I have to say, I really like Kings of Leon, I'd rather see them than Keane. KoL have enjoyed a fair amount of success in UK so I knew them before I saw them open for U2.

I kinda got used to not being able to understand what the KoL singer's on about...its pretty much the same on the albums :)

hey people, im back!

dinner wasnt so bad...in fact my parents were being uncharacteristicly...civil. i might even say nice. it was mindboggling:shocked: and not in a good way. :no: i absolutely HATE it when they get along. is that wrong? lol...in fact i may have been acting slightly bitchy/disrespectful :reject:

but hey, we had bubba burgers!

so thats my social interaction for the day, now whats all this talk about new songs? :hyper:

Thanks timothius...:)

I've got a couple of days before i have to go back to work, I figured that should be enough time to recover :)

Have we had any bets on whats gonna open the show? I'm betting on Vertigo myself.

phanan said:
I wanted to chime in here from customer service in the Fleet Center. The Kings of Leon are on now.

Bono and The Edge arrived earlier outside, and stopped to say hi to everyone. Bone had one awesome thing to say to us before he drove up into the building:

"We plan on playing some new things tonight!"

Take what you want from that!

I have to go now. Full report tonight!

:)

I'll believe it when I hear it! But thanks for the update.

VertigoGal said:
hey people, im back!

dinner wasnt so bad...in fact my parents were being uncharacteristicly...civil. i might even say nice. it was mindboggling:shocked: and not in a good way. :no: i absolutely HATE it when they get along. is that wrong? lol...in fact i may have been acting slightly bitchy/disrespectful :reject:

but hey, we had bubba burgers!

so thats my social interaction for the day, now whats all this talk about new songs? :hyper:

It took awhile for my parents to be civil towards each other.

I guess we should put here for those just joining us and who haven't read and don't want to read the bajillion posts before this. They rehearsed Wild Horses at sound check today. kellyahern also said Bono told a group of fans outside he couldn't stop and sign stuff for people because he had to go "work on some new tunes for tonight".

UKTan said:
Hello :wave:,

my first setlist party :)

I have to say, I really like Kings of Leon, I'd rather see them than Keane. KoL have enjoyed a fair amount of success in UK so I knew them before I saw them open for U2.

I kinda got used to not being able to understand what the KoL singer's on about...its pretty much the same on the albums :)

:wave:

hi UK Tan

it my 1st setlist party too :)

Lila64 said:
you have a webcam timothius? Whatever for :scratch: :hmm:

I have no idea myself :shrug:

It's a little eyeToy off the playstation, which my youngest sister owns. But it runs on USB & works.

I have no idea why one would use it.

Actually yes I do... I used it to show my friend that I had the Coldplay single before them this week. They were jealous. It was fun. Otherwise I have no idea why one would use it.:wink:

bonoishot said:

:wave:

hi UK Tan

it my 1st setlist party too :)

So we gotta look out for each other ;)...make sure we both make it til the end lol

Lila64 said:
u2dork - is kelly going to text the setlist?

She said she would. She's been updating me on the Kings of Leon stuff. U2girl1978 is just tm'ing me interesting stuff if she sees it before the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom