Boston 3 Setlist thread-Let the games begin!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bono_man2002 said:
It just occured to me, that if they are playing wild horses...maybe this will be a a Zoo TV set?

Prehaps they will open with Zoo Station....unlikley....But we'll see!

I was thinking a ZooTV set for Chicago 4.

Something like...

Zoo
The Fly
Vertigo
Mysterious Ways
One
Until The End Of The World
New Years Day
(normal set)
Bullet The Blue Sky
Running To Stand Still
Streets
Pride
(normal set)

I'm ready....I'm ready for the set list thread.....I'm ready.....to hear them finally play Crumbs......ready for Timothius, ready for Diane L.....ready to tell set list whiners to go straight to :censored:....I'm ready.....ready for Boston III

Setlist:

Love and Peace!!

and for the love of Pete, if I cut and paste the wrong list at any point tonight, someone tell me before it winds up in the news section again :der:

No spoken words said:
I'm ready....I'm ready for the set list thread.....I'm ready.....to hear them finally play Crumbs......ready for Timothius, ready for Diane L.....ready to tell set list whiners to go straight to :censored:....I'm ready.....ready for Boston III

I've heard that tune somewhere before... :wink:

U2dork said:
Setlist:

and for the love of Pete, if I cut and paste the wrong list at any point tonight, someone tell me before it winds up in the news section again :der:

:lol:

it was actually Papa John's. i had once boycotted them years ago after they accidently spread onions all over my pie. but when it comes to pizza, holding grudges is simply out of the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom