Boston 2 - Best Gloria, great aerosmith impression!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blindinglights

War Child
Hey there,

Two things I just wanted to point out about the boston 2 concert from hearing the bootleg. 1, i think this is the best version of Gloria I've heard yet (and i heard it Live in Jersey). It's pretty amazing how great they sound on this song.

Second, when bono does the "Walk this way" snippet at the end of Vertigo, he does a really pretty spot-on impression of tyler's voice - very cool. anyone else notice that?

Definitely the best Gloria...in a weird way, kinda sounded like the younger Bono. The "Walk This Way" impression was so funny!

Gloria really rocked, I was a little skeptical from hearing it from other boots but when I saw it live it was bang on.

blindinglights said:
Second, when bono does the "Walk this way" snippet at the end of Vertigo, he does a really pretty spot-on impression of tyler's voice - very cool. anyone else notice that?

I did. :yes: Pretty cool even though he didn't remembered the melody right. :giggle:

Gloria is rocking on Vertigo Tour but I wish Bono would scream a little more, specially before Edge's solo during "Give it to you, Oh! Oh! Oh..."

Last edited:
I want to hear Bono sing "Walk This Way" too!

Hopefully someone will post a bootleg of it soon. :wink:

That's one of the reasons why this is the best Gloria - because he does do the "oh oh"'s with power almost like in the early years. He nails the countdown every time - "2, 3, 4!!!"

Back
Top Bottom