Boston 1 Setlist Party Part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many think David Wells is struggling because he had some injuries earlier.
Personally, I think he is struggling because he's 41 years old, fat, and he sucks.

so they have no concert connection anymore because some jackass complained?

seems kind of drastic to me

If U2 played baseball, what positions would they play? Glad you asked!

Nobody asked? Nah, someone must have...

Here's my reply:

Bono - Catcher. He's a leader type, and not really tall enough to play anywhere else, he'd be like Eckstein over at SS or 2B, no offense, Chip.

Edge - He'd be a slick fielding SS, with occasional power. He'd steal a few bases, too.

Adam - He'd be a leftfielder, steady, hit .290-.310 every year, knock in 90 runs or so.

Larry - He'd be a good closer....give that stoic look to the batter in the bottom of the 9th, really intimidate him. He might be too good looking for a closer, though, so....maybe he'd be a Centerfielder.

Well, that killed a few minutes.

:)

No spoken words said:
If U2 played baseball, what positions would they play? Glad you asked!

Nobody asked? Nah, someone must have...

Here's my reply:

Bono - Catcher. He's a leader type, and not really tall enough to play anywhere else, he'd be like Eckstein over at SS or 2B, no offense, Chip.

Edge - He'd be a slick fielding SS, with occasional power. He'd steal a few bases, too.

Adam - He'd be a leftfielder, steady, hit .290-.310 every year, knock in 90 runs or so.

Larry - He'd be a good closer....give that stoic look to the batter in the bottom of the 9th, really intimidate him. He might be too good looking for a closer, though, so....maybe he'd be a Centerfielder.

Well, that killed a few minutes.

:)

*G* Have to agree with these... Though I'd go with your first thing for Larry - fireballing closer, definitely. Or maybe even a Nolan Ryan type, still throwing 'em hard in his 40s.

To tell you the truth, zootopia confuses me. Looking at the last setlist thread, they mention another thread where I guess they discussed continuing the setlist party, but that thread may have been closed and when threads get closed over there, they also get deleted. There's also some comments made toward Plebans that are totally wrong but whatever. Hope someone steps in with a friend at the show. I may be starting my setlist weaning early...

U2dork said:
To tell you the truth, zootopia confuses me. Looking at the last setlist thread, they mention another thread where I guess they discussed continuing the setlist party, but that thread may have been closed and when threads get closed over there, they also get deleted. There's also some comments made toward Plebans that are totally wrong but whatever. Hope someone steps in with a friend at the show. I may be starting my setlist weaning early...

:eyebrow:

Hell hath no fury like an angry Pleban :shame:

Chip, repost here that masterpiece of yours "Ode to the Tampon" that you wrote back in '99. Or, maybe let everyone read "Oh Tampon, My Tampon" from your 1997 collection or short stories.

thats just weird that all of a sudden they would shut down their concert connections for good

imagine if our setlist parties were all of a sudden no more

:no:

Here's the setlist... Bono gave it to me earlier....

1 - Acrobat
2 - Acrobat
3 - Acrobat
4 - Acrobat
5 - Acrobat
6 - Acrobat
7 - Acrobat
8 - Acrobat
9 - Acrobat
10 - Acrobat
11 - Acrobat
12 - Acrobat
13 - Acrobat
14 - Acrobat
encore
15 - Acrobat
16 - Acrobat
17 - Acrobat
encore
18 - Acrobat
19 - Acrobat
20 - Acrobat / Acrobat / 40

SMB

Shawn Bonneau said:
Here's the setlist... Bono gave it to me earlier....

1 - Acrobat
2 - Acrobat
3 - Acrobat
4 - Acrobat
5 - Acrobat
6 - Acrobat
7 - Acrobat
8 - Acrobat
9 - Acrobat
10 - Acrobat
11 - Acrobat
12 - Acrobat
13 - Acrobat
14 - Acrobat
encore
15 - Acrobat
16 - Acrobat
17 - Acrobat
encore
18 - Acrobat
19 - Acrobat
20 - Acrobat / Acrobat / 40

SMB

Too much of a greatest hits set, U2 should hang it up.

it has been said over there that if the plebas did see the ZOOTOPIANS gettting the setlist from them... they would purposely post the wrong songs

would you plebas really do that??

Hello everyone!

I see Acrobat is being used through out the whole concert tonight...:lol: ...sweet ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom