Bono's daughters in the ellipse?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So what if they are in the ellipse. So are a bunch of other people and shocker, some of them are famous. Are you not allowed to look around at all :huh:? Lighten up ZooTVTourist. No one is posting about harming them at all.

I think the most harm to the people in the ellipse would done to those those who were standing around Chiz in his flip flops. :ohmy: :wink:

lol... this thread is so amusing...

sampson is a bit scary looking- mostly b/c he's so muscular. but i think the really scary looking bodyguard is david guyer... i wouldn't want him to be mad at me!! :reject: :no:

*Ally* said:
lol... this thread is so amusing...

sampson is a bit scary looking- mostly b/c he's so muscular. but i think the really scary looking bodyguard is david guyer... i wouldn't want him to be mad at me!! :reject: :no:

do you have a pic of this David?

Val said:

do you have a pic of this David?

i don't have a photo- someone probably does though. even though he's scary looking, i've heard nice things about Guyer- i've seen him hand out drumsticks to lots of fans (the ones that bono uses during LAPOE). so i guess appearances can be deceiving! :wink:

you get to know who the security guards are if you go to multiple shows... i went to 6 on the first leg (yeah, i know- thats a LOT!), so i'm pretty well-acquainted w/ the U2 crew- though i never talk to them, i just know who they are... lol! the mark of a true groupie... :lmao: :wink:

Last edited:
ZOOTVTOURist said:
Yes, bono's daughter was there - and that's all. I just want to draw a line, before these things get over board. And that's not, what we all would want, I hope and suppose. So don't feel offended, folks ...
Oh, sweet Jesus! Why does somebody always feel the need to appoint themself as the thread thought police and the judge of all things appropriate?

If someone innocently asking if Bono's daughter may or may not have ventured into the ellipse to watch the opening act gets you this upset, then I have some advice for you - Do not ever venture into PLEBA. Your head will explode within five minutes.

Last edited:
Zootomic said:

If someone innocently asking if Bono's daughter may or may not have ventured into the ellipse to watch the opening act gets you this upset, then I have some advice for you - Do not ever venture into PLEBA. Your head will explode within five monutes.

Now why would you ever say such a thing about PLEBA. It's not like we are possessed in any way!:drool:

Val said:

Now why would you ever say such a thing about PLEBA. It's not like we are possessed in any way!:drool:

noooo, of course not!!
you just keep telling yourself that :wink:

as for the daughters - one of the guys i work with who's always ripping the crap out of me for my U2 "interest" recently caught a glimpse of Bono's daughters and is suddenly very very interested in all things U2 especially when i'm on the forum - he's always peering over my shoulder hoping to see new pics now... :D

and then the other day when he saw a pic of ali... :ohmy:

i think i've created a U2 fan for all the wrong reasons :lol:

Last edited:
LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

bonodaughters3fl.jpg

Have fun getting past the man in the middle!

Yes! That was definitely them I saw in the ellipse in Denver. Neat! I did not know what they looked like, but after seeing this picture: That was them!

Neat!

VertigoGal said:
and a pic of this Sampson too please? unlike some of you, im not well acquainted with U2's personal security:wink:
they sound terrifying tho!

Mr. Clean is John Sampson :wink:

Can we stop posting their pictures!!! This is going to make more people recognize them at shows and look at them! Don't you know that you're not supposed to look at famous people like Tom Cruise, Bono & Bono's kids in the eyes?! And it's obvious that Bono is terrified of that so he's blocking his daughter's faces with his hands in the picture and... Oh.

I thought the girls thought U2 was for old folks anyway.

Great thread. Best line of the month: "you have to admit it is every male u2 fans dream to be able to kiss bono without having to swtich sides to do it"

lancerla said:
Can we stop posting their pictures!!! This is going to make more people recognize them at shows and look at them! Don't you know that you're not supposed to look at famous people like Tom Cruise, Bono & Bono's kids in the eyes?! And it's obvious that Bono is terrified of that so he's blocking his daughter's faces with his hands in the picture and... Oh.

:eyebrow:

they are beautiful young ladies! :cute: it's so nice to see that, even though they've lead a fabulously privileged life, they're not out making tabloid headlines, a la Paris and Nicky Hilton... :up:

To answer some of you: Oh yes, I'm not worried about my humour at all - but thank you very much for your kind thoughts. And you know what: Talk here about the girls, talk at the concerts to the girls, invite them for dinner, get them on their nerves - and get thrown out of the heart and the biggest punch in the face, you'll deserve. That's irony? Don't be sure, but that's the best in irony: You'll never know ...

ZOOTVTOURist said:
To answer some of you: Oh yes, I'm not worried about my humour at all - but thank you very much for your kind thoughts. And you know what: Talk here about the girls, talk at the concerts to the girls, invite them for dinner, get them on their nerves - and get thrown out of the heart and the biggest punch in the face, you'll deserve. That's irony? Don't be sure, but that's the best in irony: You'll never know ...

Isn't this a lyric from that Alanis Morisette song? Don't you think?

ZOOTVTOURist said:

you have officially ruined your stay here at Interference. it's pretty well know here that if mikal doesn't like you, nobody will like you.

UPDATE: i'm so hot, Bono's daughter will hit on me, therefore i will not be beaten up.

Do you think as these girls get older, they will ever get to have a conversation about anything but their dad?

I can't imagine being the kid of someone as famous as Bono could be all that great. Besides swimming in all my money like Scrooge McDuck, of course. :wink:

ZOOTVTOURist said:

You do realize that pretty early on this thread got sidetracked into humor and covered the rivetting topics of

1. Bodyguards beating cheeky dudes into pretzels

2. Chizip's flip flops

3. Mr. Clean

4. Your sense of humor (or lack thereof)

No one has even seriously discussed "hitting on the girls" or the girls (except to reply to your original comment) in a while so I honestly do not see what you're all stressed out about...

late for work!

:ohmy:

im so going to hit on them at the next concert they're at

Last edited:
theyll like mine

then when i bat my pretty girl eye lashes they will be mine forever

thats right, both of them

Chizip's pretty girl lashes!! :love:

They might even forget about the gorilla toes if you bat them just right. I know I did...

:flirt:

I'm fine, thank you. Just accept, not everybody wants to share the humour, some of you seem to have. And that's all, okay?

Back
Top Bottom