Bono on TheRockFM NZ this afternoon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bono in Sydney said:
If you look at the interview again, the sound quality was pretty shit and I got a wrap over the knuckles for that. I thought to myself that it was probably because it was Bono and I wasn’t paying attention but my boss wouldn’t have owrried about that.

Originally posted by Bono in Sydney I have indicated to you I work on the lighting at the ABC. I went incognito as I didn't want to blow my cover.

Forgive me for diverging from the original topic but why were you taking the heat for sound?

[edit]Apologies, I see the game was up before I continued to further annoy.

Last edited:
ruffian said:

If you are interested in befriending her then let us all stay in the public forums and *you* can correspond with her in private emails and PMs and save us from the constant irritation :up:

I'm not interested in befriending him/her. And i'm not the only one who has spoken out about this either. It just bothered me to see what was happening in yet another thread that was supposed to be informative. Yes, tensions are running high right now. And i knew that by sharing my opinion, i would get a lot of grief from the group of people that don't like BIS... But i feel better having spoke my mind, so let's just leave it at that.

I'm all for leaving this thread as an informative one, as opposed to misinformative...that was part of the problem. I'm not trying to give you grief--just pointing out the reasons that BIS's posts are problematic. I'm happy to leave the topic.

KhanadaRhodes said:

why should someone who's just going to post a bunch of lies (and maybe that's the only reason they registered here) get away with it? like sicy said, we've been through this before and the last thing i think we want is to make it seem like we condone this sort of behaviour - people coming on this site just to post misinformation to rile people up. that's the definition of troll, and that can get you banned from the forums.

Great. Then warn the person and/or ban them, rather than everyone coming over and attacking him/her at once. Or for the non-moderators, how about that ignore button? :wink:

I'll admit I find the "inside info" a little...off, shall we say, but I'm not going to call the person out on a public forum just to make him/her look ridiculous. How many other times this has happened is enough to make anyone wary--you should be anyway, on the internet--but relax. If the person is a troll, who cares? Life's too short to get your undies in a knot over something like this. Let's focus on the good news about U2 rescheduling their shows and forget about this stuff.

Whaddya say?
:wink:

I say that since this thread stopped being about Bono's interview on RockFM NZ long ago, it may be time to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom