Bono on TheRockFM NZ this afternoon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ruffian said:

:hyper: that's a bright spot in all the recent sadness.
he also talked aobut how he's excited about this new album - that he thinks they have some really great ideas etc.

ramblin rose said:
This has been his favorite song since the BBC interview in November, 2004. At least he's not fickle.

I was kind of hoping for the quote of the song being lilke a breath of fresh air

if Bono ever needed a proxy for an interview I think any of us could do a pretty good job of staying on point :nerd:

nurse chrissi said:

I was kind of hoping for the quote of the song being lilke a breath of fresh air

if Bono ever needed a proxy for an interview I think any of us could do a pretty good job of staying on point :nerd:

you do have a point

ramblin rose said:
I'm thinking the promoter will be the one to announce dates.

yeah, it doesn't seem like Bono would announce the dates.

could you imagine him being trusted with that job? :lol:

he's lose the relevant paperwork within three seconds of having it in his possession!

ruffian said:

yeah, it doesn't seem like Bono would announce the dates.

could you imagine him being trusted with that job? :lol:

he's lose the relevant paperwork within three seconds of having it in his possession!

not to mention the dates would be wrong:wink:

All I heard at the end was....Honolulu, thanksgiving(U.S.) weekend, 2 shows, Arcade Fire opening and doing a 90 min set w/ new material, then 3 hour U2 show each night. Then the buffering started......

....but I could have heard wrong ;)

weinerdog said:
All I heard at the end was....Honolulu, thanksgiving(U.S.) weekend, 2 shows, Arcade Fire opening and doing a 90 min set w/ new material, then 3 hour U2 show each night. Then the buffering started......

....but I could have heard wrong ;)

You had me going with the Thanksgiving and 2 shows and then I read the rest...

:madwife:

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom