Bono on TheRockFM NZ this afternoon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never heard it before - didn't sound like INXS, but I'd have to hear it again. I enjoyed the Midnight Oil 2-fer last hour :dance:

It seems that you have to register to listen to the station. I don't think I''ll bother to only hear this 1 interview and never listen again.

Bono in Sydney said:
Bono likes to do one interview in every country that he goes to. Mainly to sell his idea of “No Debt, More money for Africa” and a few funny voices. But Bono only does it if he sees the questions before hand and has control of the interview at all times.

After the Denton interview, it was Bono’s expectation that there would be a few cuts made in reference to his comments about some of the US senators but We ran the whole thing anyway. Nothing Bono said was too bad but Bono categorically does not want to be seen to be slagging anyone in the world off cause he thinks that will get his work offisde with certain political groups.

Thanks for the in depth analysis.:huh:

a family illness - started in Buenos Aires, brought on a lot of stress. What affects one, affects them all. Family business

"Started in Buenos Aires..." pretty much confirms that it's Edge's family and his daughter. Bono is pretty good at dropping hints at the fans without saying it to the world...

kinda like a little party in here :dance:

cocktail.gif

Pop Artist said:
"Started in Buenos Aires..." pretty much confirms that it's Edge's family and his daughter. Bono is pretty good at dropping hints at the fans without saying it to the world...

I don't understand what you mean. How does that confirm it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom