Bono Killed The Sun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah he must have bought the rain over with him, rain follows the Irish around everywhere.
:wink:

Didn't rain on May 21st too? And it was miserable on the 24th (my show in Boston)...hmmm...

ETA: It wasn't exactly nice out for the Brooklyn Bridge show either...Way to go boys.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
it was beautiful all day on may 21st, but started to pour right around 6:30.

and it was over-cast and foggy for the brooklyn bridge show, but it didn't actually rain until the show ended.

Ahh, I was in New England by the end of May, and I seemed to recall hearing something about it raining on the 21st from friends who were there...and indeed it didn't rain until the end of the Brooklyn Bridge show, but it wasn't exactly a nice day either.

This weather's kicking my ass though. I've never been so counter-productive in my entire life. Between being tired from all the concerts and the consistantly shitty weather, I just want to sleep all day.

Bo-------------------NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you see what I did there?

Did ya?:wink:

mabel said:
This weather's kicking my ass though. I've never been so counter-productive in my entire life. Between being tired from all the concerts and the consistantly shitty weather, I just want to sleep all day.

exactly... i'm still exhausted from the shows this past weekend, and then i wake up in the morning and there's no fucking sun.

my world's been painted black :sad:

Now look what you've done with your bloody rock and roll music ... you've put out the sun!

Wow, looks like I was in town at the right time. It pissed down rain before and after I was there.

heh....no sun....welcome to West Michigan. I can't remember our last sunny day. December averages TWO days with sunshine. I counted last year and we got 1 and 1/2 :|

It better not snow on us for the Detroit shows or I will freak. I said to Phil last night, "the only thing I hate more than being inside during the winter is being outside".

There should be mandatory percentage of time that Bono has to spend w/ us in the GA line. Like, for every 6 hours we're in line, he has to hang out with us/suffer through one.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
There should be mandatory percentage of time that Bono has to spend w/ us in the GA line. Like, for every 6 hours we're in line, he has to hang out with us/suffer through one.

:lol:

We'd all be arriving weeks ahead of time :wink:

The true test of Bono's ability to bring the rain will be when they arrive in Dallas. It's rained here maybe 6 or 7 times in the last 5 months.

Back
Top Bottom