Bono Killed The Sun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Headache in a Suitcase said:

meaning they had to rip the stage and lighting apart and reconstruct it after the game.

I actually wonder if they took the lights down or not.

Of course the stage went, but I wonder if they simply left the lights up.

I remember seeing a photo from a past tour that someone took at a hockey game (in the middle of a multi show city stop) where the crew got rid of the stage, but left up the lights.

It looked crazy weird, but cool at the same time...

They should have left the ellipse, Rangers home ice advantage would be to defend the ellipse end of the arena 2 of the 3 periods.
Players would have to get control of the puck, proceed to a linesman and have their stick scanned to see if they won the lottery and gain access to the ellipse, otherwise take the puck to a spot outside the ellipse and try to shoot over the rail and past the goalie.

babyman said:
what do you awate from an irishman to bring you

rain rain rain :wink:

A rainbow, maybe, will be next...

AFTER THE FLOOD ALL THE COLOUR CAME OUT

well he did call the red sox... thus starting the curse of the bonobino. but the yankees? ehhh don't think so... he never made mention to them once the entire weekend, so we'll just leave the blame on a-rod and randy johnson.

but the sun, alas, has returned. it's the first time i've seen it in 8 days... really. 8 days. it was like haunaka but only with no sun... nosunika.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
in case you were wondering... it was pouring last night, it's still pouring today, and there's even a chance of snow showers late tonight.

i'm sold now... bono really did kill the sun. i think he might be the anti-christ.

:lol:

That's great!

it's AWFUL out there today... i really didn't think it could get much worse than october 8th, but it CAN and today is proof! it's about 30 degrees colder than the 8th, but just as rainy and windy. :mad: :madspit:

Back
Top Bottom