Bono has met his match...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jphelmet

Refugee
For the worst dancer. Gavin Rossdale blows Bono away for the worst dancer. This guy was so entertaining to watch b/c i have never seen anyone look so awkward on stage in my life. Poor guy, you think his wife would help him out, and give him a few pointers.

as the boys play rock and roll, they know that they cant dance, at least they know

"the irish have many talents, dancing is not one of them"- bono.

holmes cant dance, sorry

I don't know, I didn't think Rossdale looked like he was trying to convey graceful rhythm and missed the boat or anything--his music was the sort of stuff you need to look spazzy moving to, no?
It's *awkward* ideas and tunes, disquieting, not smooth and sway-your-hips.
I didn't come away thinking ooh, good moves, but nor did I think he was awkward. I thought he had fine rocknroll stage presence, and good facial gestures (as well as a damned fine face!)....though I didn't really care much for his music.

cheers!

vertically or horizontally, I'm sure Bono dances just fine. :love:

jphelmet said:
For the worst dancer. Gavin Rossdale blows Bono away for the worst dancer. This guy was so entertaining to watch b/c i have never seen anyone look so awkward on stage in my life. Poor guy, you think his wife would help him out, and give him a few pointers.

I totally noticed that!

Just makes appreciate Bono even more. He looks natural on that stage while Rossdale just looked awkward. :huh: His whole dancing was just sad to watch.

We lost it with laughter when we saw them in Detroit. His attempts at dancing was really weird...he wasn't cute anymore. sad. :(

anyone notice that band spits??

He smells :|

I was on the step platform for Atlanta 2 and he came up to it... both my friend and I looked at each other as soon as he left and said "he smells!!!"

:barf:

It was this "I've sweated like a racehorse about 3-4 times now but I haven't showered yet" smell...

Pretty otherwise :happy:

:lol:

My impression of Gavin is that he prances a little too much. He was up there looking all nice and pretty with his guitar but when it came time to running around, he took off kinda skipping like a gazelle.

Now, Bono prances as well, but he has a build that sort of cancels out the gazelle-like daintiness of his moves.

Miroslava said:

I was on the step platform for Atlanta 2 and he came up to it... both my friend and I looked at each other as soon as he left and said "he smells!!!"

It was this "I've sweated like a racehorse about 3-4 times now but I haven't showered yet" smell...

Thanks, Miro, you´ve just ruined my lunch with that description. lol.

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Thanks, Miro, you´ve just ruined my lunch with that description. lol.

I actually smelled my hand after he touched it (he held on to it as he stepped on to the platform) to make sure it didn't smell :barf:

Miroslava said:

:( :no: :sick: nananana not listening.. Bono doesnt smell....He smells freshly showered and cologned all the time...:lol:

Don't worry, U2Fanatic4ever. She was referring to Gavin as the smelly one. Bono was clean and fresh this weekend. :)

Oh NO!

Bono smells like a freaking dream :drool: :drool: :drool:

And even when he's sweaty, he doesnt smell... :drool:

:laugh: Miroslava

I didn't notice that about Gavin when I had your same spot Friday night. Maybe I got a cold earlier than I thought... :hmm: :laugh:

Maybe the smell was from the night before and you got him fresh and clean?

All I know is that between having a front row view of the spitting in Detroit and this, Gavin's stock has declined significantly.... :|

I was prepared to hate Institute but I thought Gavin used great huevos to even move like he did, prancing and so on. It was kind of rowdy and Morrisonesque, IMHO . . .

so

As my mamma always taught me, "In matters of taste, there is no dispute";

but. . . .

according to some on this list, Bono smells yummy when sweaty,

well,

that's because you love him like a husband whereas Rossdale doesn't have the same status in your hierarchy of hunky hotties.

If you loved Gavin like you love Bono, you'd pay to sniff his armpits.

Anu said:
I was prepared to hate Institute but I thought Gavin used great huevos to even move like he did, prancing and so on. It was kind of rowdy and Morrisonesque, IMHO . . .

so

As my mamma always taught me, "In matters of taste, there is no dispute";

but. . . .

according to some on this list, Bono smells yummy when sweaty,

well,

that's because you love him like a husband whereas Rossdale doesn't have the same status in your hierarchy of hunky hotties.

If you loved Gavin like you love Bono, you'd pay to sniff his armpits.

Oh no, you can trust me on this, if Bono ever smelled the way Gavin smelled I'd be making this face too :barf:

And I still have the Rolling Stone cover with Gavin on a bed with black pants and an un-bottoned shirt... :wink:

When Gavin dances it looks like he is trying way too hard...very ungraceful....Now...When Bono dances it is very graceful, it suits him..AND it does NOT look dorky...now Gavin I'm not so sure looked like an idiot to me.
Stick to the singing Gavin:wink:

Back
Top Bottom