Bono and lipsynching?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No I'm not telling you this to make you shut up. He was actually singing - not shouting. How could I forget something like that ;).

I'm watching the R&H outtakes right now. You'll find it on some filesharing networks. They are pretty big. You can't buy them officially. But I could post a small snippet from the outtakes where Bono sings on the beach. If it's ok with the moderators.

i have problems with certain files on the computer im using, and also dont know much about converting files, etc.

but yeah.. a couple minute clip would be just fine... if you want to email it to me or something to upload off here.

thankyou. :)

ElectricalVoice said:
No I'm not telling you this to make you shut up. He was actually singing - not shouting. How could I forget something like that ;).

I'm watching the R&H outtakes right now. You'll find it on some filesharing networks. They are pretty big. You can't buy them officially. But I could post a small snippet from the outtakes where Bono sings on the beach. If it's ok with the moderators.

I'd try and fetch it on a filesharing thing if i could, but i hate the idea of using something illegal and dont wanna get caught with those things. i have dial-up, too.. so that sucks.

Greenslimer, I don't know why I continue to respond to you but I've seen an interview where Bono and Edge sing a capella....The Ground Beneath Her Feet. It's absolutely beautiful. And no, I'm not going to show it to you. I think you are :coocoo:..Why do you even bother coming on this forum? If you want to hear people lip synch listen to Ashlee Simpson or the other teen dolts that are out there.

Also, you are saying you are not stirring shit and you are worried. You have also posted this question on another web forum. You are ridiculous. I don't know why this thread is still open. You continue to piss people off. Stop acting all naive and thinking you are not stirring shit.

Your posts are so riveting. :rolleyes:

Seriously if you can't contribute to threads more normally by talking about the music, etc. don't bother coming on here. I am really sick of this.

U2Girl1978 said:

Also, you are saying you are not stirring shit and you are worried. You have also posted this question on another web forum. You are ridiculous. I don't know why this thread is still open. You continue to piss people off. Stop acting all naive and thinking you are not stirring shit.

whats wrong with me posting it on the other forum?
i dont see how that is wrong.

Don't you see? By posting the same inane crap on another forum you are being a troll.

I've seen lots of interviews and he does not lip synch. Why can't you get that through your head?

Why don't you give us the link to this pathetic Wall Street article?

im not trying to start anything. i explained why i asked this, and explained why i thought this, and explained and explained.. and there's even been discussion about this very topic way before i ever came along, so ive seen.

if i wanted to stir shit, i would not do it on a U2 board of all places and probably would lose interest very quickly and get exhausted with it.

damn. if you dont want to answer my question or want to scream at me some more, then just dont read the thread then.

all i wanted to see was something like what electricalstorm's going to send over...

something to hear and see of my own and not by someone else.

maybe i am obsessive.. who knows. if you dont like my questions, then dont read them. i dont mean to sound rude, but why bother if what i ask annoys you so much?

dr.dae said:

that would explain why he`s talking the same about the same stuff over and over again...
"This feels like our first album", etc. :wink:

Everything you know is wrong.
cheers,
dr.dae

ah yes, stealing from the thieves.

You're right! I seriously don't know why I've responded to you. All the questions you have asked on here since you came to this board has been trying to create a reaction out of people.

I read this thread and responded because I think it's full of crap.

Harry Houdini Apr 1, 6:09 am show options

Newsgroups: rec.audio.pro
From: Harry Houdini <h...@houdini.com> - Find messages by this author
" Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 09:09:46 -0500
Local: Fri, Apr 1 2005 6:09 am
Subject: Re: the band U2 and lip-synching
Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Report Abuse

I was at a show during the Elevation tour and Bono's voice started to
die after the fifth number. I mean, die. The audience wasn't even
applauding after a tune finished.

Magically, the singing improved. I don't know where the voice was
coming from, but it wasn't his. Close, but definitely not Bono. Live,
too, so I'm guessing they had an understudy hidden back or below
stage. That seemed to please most folks, who didn't notice. About an
hour later, Bono's real voice came back in, all cacked-out again.

I love U2, and to be fair to the band, it was the four consecituve
night for them when I attended. Still, I coughed up $100 for that
ticket. Very disappointed, to say the least.

On 30 Mar 2005 08:00:02 -0800, normal...@aol.com "

Ok, so please by all means choose to believe that one person over what 1000s others have to say.

Case closed I'd say!

ETA: Why, why am I coming back... but I just read that very accurate account from google... 4th night in a row?? :huh: There were no 4 nights in a row shows as far as I know where there?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom