Bono and Adam should kiss more.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm looking for pictures, but now I'm a bit worried I may have been mistaken...I was way up in the nosebleeds, and while I really thought I saw a smooch, it seems to me that PLEBA should have :combust:ed after such an event, and it seems that it hasn't.

Nevertheless, I have an ISO in the Photo forum for piccies, so we'll see what happens.

Oh you definitely saw right. It happened right in front of me. It made me squeal like a 12 year old girl at a Backstreet Boys concert. No camera though, sorry!

girlcalledparty said:
Oh you definitely saw right. It happened right in front of me. It made me squeal like a 12 year old girl at a Backstreet Boys concert. No camera though, sorry!

Awesome, I'm not crazy! :D

Once again, I'd rather read this than most of the threads here-the umpteenth mostly rude argument about setlists, GA, or people trying to outdo and top others w/ their experiences, etc.

All kidding aside, I love them kissing and being openly affectionate-it simply demonstrates the love and friendship they've shared for 20 + years. If anyone thinks it's "plebalike" frankly I don't care

picture, picture, please!

I love it too...
and I love that photo in oliveu2cm's siggy! What's that from?! I may have to make a visit to PLEBA soon...

cheers all!

Last edited:
If I saw correctly (I was on the rail, on Edge's side, but very close), Bono pecked Adam's right cheek.

It could have been on the lips, but I don't think so. It was a small peck, whatever it was.

Unfortunately, we didn't get pictures because my wife was changing film (how 20th century!)

pax said:
I'm looking for pictures, but now I'm a bit worried I may have been mistaken...I was way up in the nosebleeds, and while I really thought I saw a smooch, it seems to me that PLEBA should have :combust:ed after such an event, and it seems that it hasn't.

Well they did this at Chicago 1 too then Bono put his arm around him and rubbed his head for a little while. I went straight to PLEBA the minute I got home. :shifty:

AngelofHarlem01 said:
i think its cute, not in a sexual way but sorta refreshing ya know.. i mean c'mon who wouldn't Bono kissing on them?
lol my boyfriend just shot me one of these looks:eyebrow: :angel:

I'd shoot ya one of those looks too. :eyebrow:

neutral said:

Well they did this at Chicago 1 too then Bono put his arm around him and rubbed his head for a little while. I went straight to PLEBA the minute I got home. :shifty:

a kiss there too, *and* a headrub?!
didn't catch that from the nosebleeds...I take it you had no luck in PLEBA, or else you'd have directed us that way...
I guess I'll have to be patient....
cheers....

Back
Top Bottom