Bono and Adam should kiss more.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well i can kiiiiind of see where U2man is coming from :reject:

we just had a fun thread about fans who want to kiss adam, now this thread is about bono kissing adam, pretty soon we could have threads about larry kissing adam, or paul kissing adam, then the whole board would be full of adam kissing threads

hmm maybe that wouldnt be such a bad thing though :hmm:

Chizip said:

we just had a fun thread about fans who want to kiss adam, now this thread is about bono kissing adam, pretty soon we could have threads about larry kissing adam, or paul kissing adam, then the whole board would be full of adam kissing threads

Chip, stop it. My heart can't take that much teasing. :combust:

neutral said:
One can always just skip a thread if they don't care for the subject matter, and spare the rest of us who are enjoying it. :hmm:

Alright then, maybe I didn't mean it that seriously, and maybe I was just teasing you. I do hope, though, that whatever Adam and Bono did, it was only for fun :eyebrow:

Chizip said:

Chip you're just jealous there isn't a kissing thread about you. Admit it! :wink:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Chip, stop it. My heart can't take that much teasing. :combust:

i knew youd like the larry and adam part :wink:

maybe they could both get in a tub on the stage like during electrical storm :hmm:

personally, adam and paul kissing is what really gets me going

U2Man said:
Maybe this thread could be merged with the thread: "I'm not gay or anything..."....Why on Earth are you all so interested in watching two middle-aged men kissing? I'm sure there are plenty of places in your hometowns where you could watch this every night. Please spare the rest of us.

Please see Video of U2Man fighting off kisses thrown by male members of the board.

video

!!!!

:laugh:

Yea, I don't see why two guys that have been friends forever showing platonic affection is so revolting....:shrug: I'd be more upset if they all couldn't stand each other and still toured and whatnot for the money...

pax said:
My first five-star thread ever, I think... :sad:
:wink:

I vote for 6 stars :up:

learn2kneel said:
I have a picture, its not of "the kiss" but its the aftermath and the crowd is very excited.

24.jpg

Come on now, I see LOTS of people with cameras there. I can't believe none of them caught it and posted it somewhere yet! :(

im in the first row there, but i didnt bring a camera to the chicago shows

sorry ladies, and guys

Chizip said:
im in the first row there, but i didnt bring a camera to the chicago shows

That white shirt sure makes you stand out in a crowd.

And we thought Pop was their gay period. But with all the kissing and butt-pinching happening on this tour I think their gay period is making a comeback.

learn2kneel said:
I have a picture, its not of "the kiss" but its the aftermath and the crowd is very excited.

24.jpg

Anyone see the dude first row, outside the ellipse, off to the left, second person in wearing a brown or burgundy shirt? Doesn't he look like he's swooning like, "Kiss me!!!!"?

And no, I wasn't at that show and I don't swoon! :eyebrow: :wink:

U2Man said:
Maybe this thread could be merged with the thread: "I'm not gay or anything..."....Why on Earth are you all so interested in watching two middle-aged men kissing? I'm sure there are plenty of places in your hometowns where you could watch this every night. Please spare the rest of us.

Maybe the "rest of us" don't want to be spared. Speak for yourself. I think this topic is funny. Feel free to skip on to the next topic that I might not like. No one says you have to open them all!

DanB said:

It looks like a man holding his chest and gasping. This whole place is going gay.
What the hell is going on?
:huh:

Yeah, and it's all YOUR fault, too!!!! If you kept your feelings for Adam Clayton all to yourself we wouldn't be going through all of this!!! We'd be looking at chicks in the audience and my wife wouldn't be wondering why I'm blowing kisses to male bass players! :rant: :wink:

U2Man said:

I really don't care that much about the kissing, I just think cool that Adam's getting all this new found attention from people, and it seems Bono's included.

BTW, shouldn't the title be, "Bono should kiss Adam more", as Adam was being kissed, but he wasn't kissing back.

How can Adam play his bass with Bono trying to kiss him, I mean really Bono, ;)

Hehe, "Bono move! I can't see Adam."

*Adam fans quietly whisper*

:laugh:

Last edited:
neutral said:

Yes yes he does. Most of the tour uniforms have been a little disappointing so far. :grumpy:

Really? I liked his Poptart gear.

I got GA's for the fall, I'm planning to wear a shirt that says Poptart on it. You know, to get a certain someone's attention. ;)

starsgoblue said:
And she doesn't look like a man at all.

She does from this end and besides...we might as well throw gender completely out the window from this point forward. :)

Adam's not being overlooked anymore, that's all I'm interested in.

btw, some reviewer from a paper in New York, said Adam Powell was on bass?!

So there's still more work to be done. ;)

Still no picture? :(

This moment in time must have been quite exciting for no one to think to take a picture. :wink:

Wow, some people here have no sense of humor :happy: If this thread really bothers you so much, just avoid it. I think U2 should just stand on stage and have no physical contact whatsoever, maybe have separate stages for each one so they wouldn't be tempted..each in a cage? Something like that.

No kiss last night unfortunately (Bono just had his arm around Adam like in that photo here), but you could still feel the love :heart: And Bono called Larry the sexy Mr. Mullen -Oh God, how AWFUL :tsk:

More Adam love...

At Denver 1, way back in April (seems forever ago), Larry Mullen grabbed a handful of Adam's buttocks on his way back to the main stage after the LAPOE intro... Adam just grinned. They all seem to really like Adam eh?

Back
Top Bottom