Bono and Adam should kiss more.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Diane L said:
I love the smooch Bono gives Adam on the promo for the upcoming DVD...!

Me too. me too :hyper:

I just love Adam's smug face whenever B smooches him :happy:

And nice pic Kelly!

And no, I didn't purposefully wait to reply to this thread until it had fallen off the first page :shifty:

equtjk.jpg

I cant wait til the DVD comes out! I smell some smooching GIF action! :drool:

In the meantime...

bonoadam01.jpg

:sexywink:

oliveu2cm said:

This one is the best!! :love: :heart:

I love that one, I want to make it my avatar but I can't figure out the numerous complicated programs for doing that on my new computer. My old HP had such an easy one :der:

Can you help me miss olive? :sexywink:

looks great MrsSpringsteen!
nice job Miroslava, that is most definitely my favouite of all of them :yes:

MrsSpringsteen said:
Does anyone have a picture of their kiss from last night? Also Bono wrapped his arms/hands around Adam's thigh at one point, I'd like a pic of that too :shifty:

How about video of it? I'll try to upload when I get home tonight. :wink:

Yay! My favorite thread has returned! :hyper:

There was some smoochin' in Atlanta but I was too slow with the camera. I keep hoping a shot will show up somewhere.

Bono had an Adam lovefest in Boston, especially Sunday - a major butt grab, TWO kisses during Streets (one onstage and one at the ellipse) and the leg wrap. And then a lovely kiss yesterday, I think it was on the lips!

:bono: :heart: :adam: :drool: :wink:

Pop Artist said:
I think it was on the lips!

Really? Like Martha said, this is merely for research purposes. I need to determine the possibility of Bono spreading germs with this kissing, what with the extensive humanitarian work and harsh touring shcedule. Bird flu is another possibility..

MrsSpringsteen said:

Really? Like Martha said, this is merely for research purposes. I need to determine the possibility of Bono spreading germs with this kissing, what with the extensive humanitarian work and harsh touring shcedule. Bird flu is another possibility..

Yes, not 100% sure since it was a quickie and a little sideways but I do believe he went for the lips last night...:D

Pop Artist said:

Yes, not 100% sure since it was a quickie and a little sideways but I do believe he went for the lips last night...:D

From what I could see it was on the lips. At least it looked that way on the screens. He really grabbed him too, had him by the neck and leaned in...

OK, I need to stop. :whistle:

There was a pretty substantial (on the lips) kiss on 11/21, from what I recall! :drool: It was right in front of me on the main stage, and of course the damn batteries in my camera were dead by ISHFWILF! Grrrr!!!

Night 1 in Boston was a kiss!... Night 2 was a KIIIIISSSSSS. Of the 18 vertigo shows I've been to they were the best kisses. I have night 1 on video and night 2 a pic - a little blurry but good. I was in the front row both nights. I can't get it to post but if someone E-Mails me who knows how to .. ..I'll send it to you to post for me. eherncane@verizon.net.

Back
Top Bottom