Bomb Shelter - policy to change?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ramblin rose said:

This was how it was done in Boston too. You had to be back by 5pm and the venue staff were great at monitoring the afternoon lineup.

I wish they'd do that in Toronto. I could leave, go to the hospital, do a couple of experiments and then come back into line. As it stands, I'll have to take the day off and on top of that there's no guarantee of even getting the rail, much less getting into the egg.

Being that I live in Vegas, it's just another day for me. I don't mind waiting all day, but hope the people I'm bringing each night are really up for it. :ohmy: I said before I bought tix "You know we have to wait in line for awhile" lol...should I have been more specific?! :wink:

karinlv said:
Being that I live in Vegas, it's just another day for me. I don't mind waiting all day, but hope the people I'm bringing each night are really up for it. :ohmy: I said before I bought tix "You know we have to wait in line for awhile" lol...should I have been more specific?! :wink:

yea like 10 hours :lol: :lol: :yes:

Adelabella said:
Was Boston the only venue to do the wristband-morning/line-up at 5pm setup?

I have been told by a security person that Vegas will be this way as well - though not sure about the evening line-up time.

And this doesn't eliminate the line-up for wristbands - so anyone's guess when someone will start that :shrug:

I've got GA for MSG 10-10 (Columbus day [hey, didn't he direct Harry Potter?]); lots of folks have off to wait around that day. I was planning on getting there around midnight on Sunday. Now I'm thinking perhaps it will become a 48 hours affair. Any ideas on the MSG line-up policies from the (only) 1st leg stop?

Back
Top Bottom