Big Question: about U2.com line for non-presale shows....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheEdge1967

The Fly
Im a U2.com member going to a non-presale show with 2 GA tickets, one for me and one for my brother... If my brother is not a U2.com member will we have to split and I line up in the U2.com line and him in the regular line? Or can he line up with me in the u2.com line if im a member???
Understand the situation?

There already is a HUGE thread regarding questions with the GA/Ellipse lines. You might want to read that. In short both of your tickets must have the *FAN code on it for you to line up in the fan club line. Does not matter if you have a card or not

So one of you is in the presale line and one is in the general line.

However, should one of you get into the ellipse, you can bring your brother with you and vice versa.

It looks as though, at least today, they are doing one line since there was no presale....

Man, everyone here really read that post well. It was a non-presale show so there are no GA tix that say "FAN" on them.

Update according to the other thread:

There are now two lines. The u2.com line can be attained by having your membership card OR a your printed profile. No word yet on whether you can have a "guest" in that line with you. It would make sense, but then again "first come, first served" makes sense too. :scratch:

give your brother the membership card, and you print out your profile for yourself-
well, i guess i just made every u2.com line for the entire tour twice as long, you can thank me later.

Back
Top Bottom