Better Seat Selection?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kromeis

The Fly
better view.... sec 101 or 102 both pairs i have are about 18 rows deep.

arena_map_ga_floor.jpg

Mofo said:
my guess would be 102 so you are not directly behind them, is this for houston?

yup...fridays show. wasnt sure if you dont catch the light show from a certain angle, etc.

elevation tour i had GA so im not aware of how the show is from behind.

kromeis said:

yup...fridays show. wasnt sure if you dont catch the light show from a certain angle, etc.

elevation tour i had GA so im not aware of how the show is from behind.

I'll be there two, from what I've read in reviews, the light curtains will partially obstruct the view, and you'll obviously will see everything backwards from the curtains but I still think you get a better view from sec 102

Gen. Chat said:
Angle view is always better than a rear view so I’d give the edge to 102. Depending where exactly on the row you are you’ll probably have a good view of Bono on profile as well as Adam Clayton’s fine ass. :wink:

yeah because it's all about Clayton's ass:wink:

from 101 you'd get a better view of the light show because you'd be more directly in view with the curtains, from 102 youd get a better view of the band, so it depends what you're looking for.

though it really wouldn't make a huge difference either way.

kromeis said:
what time is marley and what time do you think U2 will hit the stage?

U2 usually is at stage by 9:00 my guess would be the opening act is around 7:30-8:00 depending of how much time they are playing

At both concerts I saw last week, Marley took the stage very close to 7:30 PM, finishing around 8:15-8:20 PM. U2 took the stage right around 9:00 PM. Make sure you are in your seats so you don't miss the Arcade Fire song right before U2 comes on - It's really cool and the crowd starts to go nuts as soon as it starts.

Back
Top Bottom