Best Vertigo Ever !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

J_NP

New Yorker
So Guys for experts in vertigo , what is the best , most wicked , wildest , craziest , kick-ass , fastest , guitarriest :wink: , (Probably a 2nd take version) version of Vertigo ?

KUEFC09U2 said:
milan from U2 communication is pretty rocking

yeah the closer is the best european version ive heard. The video is also pro yo

I've seen a bit of it , trying to save the surprise for the dvd :wink: I agree it's pretty good , but I want more , like one I had never heard , besides , I want a faster pace intro , Larry is a bit slow in that intro

But one thing is certain it's gonna be up with Walk as Best Closer Live Video .

Gimme more , c'mon folks gimme one even better

Last edited:
J_NP said:
I've seen a bit of it , trying to save the surprise for the dvd :wink: I agree it's pretty good , but I want more , like one I had never heard , besides , I want a faster pace intro , Larry is a bit slow in that intro

But one thing is certain it's gonna be up with Walk as Best Closer Live Video .

Gimme more , c'mon folks gimme one even better

You're insatiable, mate! "Too much is not enough"

:wink:

The first Vertigo2 of the Vertigo Tour in Seattle.
The craziest, most ass-kicking version of Vertigo you'll ever hear.

Vertigo from Milan is great...

But I love the 'Stories For Boys' snippet in Chicago... really packs a punch!

theu2fly said:
Vertigo from Milan is great...

But I love the 'Stories For Boys' snippet in Chicago... really packs a punch!

yeah , if only they played that at milan but the " hello hello " is still good.

Yeah thats true babyman :wink: But the real thing is , I want to truly save it for the dvd , when milan comes out.

Also folks could u tell me also great versions that had like the Live 8 intro , the one that Larry goes on , then Adam starts the bass intro , while Edge just keep on those sustained distorted notes , and Bono with Hello , Hello...... then they stop , and kick in

Argentina 2 is amazing...
The crowd counting 1, 2, 3, 14 several times before Bono start to count and sing was great.

Back
Top Bottom