Best ticket deal you got on Ebay?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
chilly said:
So, back to the topic at hand....

Do you think better deals are to be had closer to the concert date or is it random?

I was looking for tickets for one of the 3 Boston shows back in May. They seemed to be higher the closer the show got. I saw a pair of GA's go for over $700 a few days before the 5/28 show. :yikes:

Anyways, I paid $300 for 2 GA's to the 12/4 show. Is that considered a "deal"? :lol:

I just won an Ebay auction for a GA to Pittsburgh. It wasnt a deal, I paid exactly what I was prepared to pay so no complaints. The point is, I'M GOING TO THE SHOW!

daygloeyes2 said:

Anyways, I paid $300 for 2 GA's to the 12/4 show. Is that considered a "deal"? :lol:

I'd consider that a great deal. It certainly beats paying over 500 bucks for ONE ticket to a broker.

I just bought 2 tix off of ebay for 10/14 in MSG section 68 row L which is 5 rows off the back off the stage for $410.

Having sat here for both NJ shows this price is a steal for a friday night MSG gig.

Jdragonfly said:
Meadowlands Arena...Sec.111 Row 20, on the aisle...Directly side stage by Edge.
$200.00

I was very happy.
:wink:

I think those side stage seats may be the best deal of the entire North American legs. They are incredible sight lights...and close enough that everyone is intense. I would gladly trade some GA's for these.

Back
Top Bottom