best song

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
why isnt hold me thrill me kiss me kill me being played or electrical storm as these are great songs

the zoo station/fly combo is the best part of the show

unfortunately, during the first leg at least, most of the crowd is rather subdued during these songs

just goes to show you crowd reaction doesnt necessarily reflect quality of the performance

yeah i was very angry at twickenham as the crowd may aswell have been sleeping and people were looking at me strange as i was jumping about like mad as it was the first time i have seen u2

Chizip said:

unfortunately, during the first leg at least, most of the crowd is rather subdued during these songs

yup. Totally agree. It kind of aggitated me that I was jumping up and down in the stands and the people around me were sitting down at a lot of the shows during this song. And the ones standing up seemed to be paying more attention to the words on the curtains than the band.

Annoying.

Chizip said:
the zoo station/fly combo is the best part of the show

just goes to show you crowd reaction doesnt necessarily reflect quality of the performance

Word. The Fly is a better song than Zoo Station overall but I think I actually enjoyed seeing Zoo Station more...both were brilliant though, along with BAD that was definetely the highlight for me. The songs are done perfectly, the slot machine intro sets the tone, the words on the curtains rule, and The Fly is back - in attitude, anyway. I looooove seeing Bono strut across the stage like he owns the thing, cuz, well, he does :drool:

I have to agree with pretty much everyone here and say Zoo Station/The Fly. I have to give the slight edge to The Fly though. The visuals with this song are just :combust: !@#$%^&!

Plus it's a better song to begin with, AND this is the best version of The Fly to date! :bono:

Back
Top Bottom