Best Show of Tour?? New video montage during One.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2 Blinky Light

The Fly
I firmly believe in "mindset." That is to say, a person's state of mind makes or brakes a show. Especially, a show that tends to be pretty darn great everynight.

That being said, i thought last night's show (denver1) was the best thus far. I thought the band and the fans were totally energized. I don't know if they were throwing down becuase everyone in line had to endure hail storms, but it totally rocked.

Also, during "one" where they usually show a video montage of fans using night vision, they had a montage of the band. It had weird angles (like from the lights above) and super cool style (just a band members shoes or hands, etc). It was all kinds of camera angles we hadn't seen. great footage. i can't imagine the mad documentary/ live dvd they are going to release.

The two SD shows had more energy than any other shows I went to. A good way to check is to look behind the soundboard up in the nosebleeds. See if people are dancing up there. Also, if you listen to any of the boots you will hear the SD crowd singing to almost everything. I did hear from a friend that on the following days news that they wanted to play longer for SD 2 but local traffic and noise ordinances prevented them from doing so.

Of the first 10 shows, the SJ2 and PHX2 shows were the most "lively". The SD crowd was ok, Anaheim was a little better and LA was kind of flat. The shows themselves were all awesome.

Back
Top Bottom