Best of Bono's "F-Bombs": Vertigo Tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
starvinmarvin said:
Keep it up!

I've always loved the "is this rock 'n roll...how the fuck should I know" line.....

What song does he use that in?

Zoo TV Vancouver 4/23/92

"....the Edge, Adam Clayton, Larry Mullen Jr......and I don't know who the fuck I am tonight"

:wink:

beginning of Desire

"You know something..... you're fuckin beautiful ! !! " :mad:

what was the one he did at some award ceremony? was it the globes when he said "this is fuckin amazing" or something to that affect? and then crazyness went on with every T.V. station in the states going nuts?

starvinmarvin said:
Keep it up!

I've always loved the "is this rock 'n roll...how the fuck should I know" line.....

It sounds kinda like what he would say during Until the End of the World live during ZooTV, he would shout 'is this rock n roll' a lot...well i think hmm

U2FanPeter said:
I heard that Bono didn't swear this tour until Seattle 2? He dropped about 4-5 that night.

u2fp

:lol:

I remember two distinctly. The one others have mentioned, "to play the same f-ing song again" :up: and there was another one right as LAPOE started. I think he said "mother (pause) f***er." Really badass like :cool:.

The funny part was the LAPOE came right after SYMIOYO, when Bono had the little boy (I think his name was Jason) onstage with him. After the f-bomb, I immediately thought to myself, "Well, Jason's learned a new word tonight." :lmao:

I'm a writer, and I have to say no word in the english language, any language for that matter, has as much impact as "Fuck". So when someone like Bono uses it, reaction is off the charts.

kellyahern said:

:lol:

I remember two distinctly. The one others have mentioned, "to play the same f-ing song again" :up: and there was another one right as LAPOE started. I think he said "mother (pause) f***er." Really badass like :cool:.

The funny part was the LAPOE came right after SYMIOYO, when Bono had the little boy (I think his name was Jason) onstage with him. After the f-bomb, I immediately thought to myself, "Well, Jason's learned a new word tonight." :lmao:

:lmao:

oh, the one before LAPOE was awesome :heart: indeed, very badass!

On hasta la vista baby, right before hold me thrill me kiss me kill me. bono yells fu:censored: :censored: this!

xaviMF22 said:
I don't remeber which concert it was, but it was during the fly and Bono said "the universe exploded 'cause of one fucking man's lie"

he's been doing that a lot, im not sure but he may be doing it at every show now..... i may be mistaken though :wink:

Val said:
I'm a writer, and I have to say no word in the english language, any language for that matter, has as much impact as "Fuck". So when someone like Bono uses it, reaction is off the charts.

I'm not a writer, but I can think of one beginning with C :wink:

In Copenhagen, he spoke about the Edge coming from the future (first night that he did this!) and said: "when you drink a lot of this fruit-tea, some pretty fucked-up shit happens!"

Doesn't quite live up to the others, I know, but the only time I heard him say it.

Val said:

I wholeheartedly agree with you on this! Such a powerful word!

Back
Top Bottom