Berlin, Germany Setlist

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He also said to the terrorists: "I know that you do fear you may fail in your long term objective: to destroy our free society. And I will show you why you will fail. "In the days that follow, look at our airports, look at our seaports and look at our railways. "Nothing you do, however many of us you kill will stop that life. Where freedom is strong and people can live in harmony, whatever you do, however many you kill, you will

KBRY, who said this?

KUEFC09U2 said:
we all know its gonna be vertigo x2

Yeah, I'm just waiting for that to be posted. Maybe we'll be in for a - rather appropriate - change, though.

U2Man said:
Is it really true that this concert wasn't at all sold out?

My guess is that the show was sold out, but that the scalpers could not unload all of the tickets they had bought. Same thing happened in Manchester.

Dalton said:
Still the LAPOE->BTBS->SBS is in desperate need of revision

:huh:

That's one of the best transitions U2 has come up with. The transition from Bono whacking the LAPOE drum into the military drum intro of SBS is terrific, and when Bullet explodes out of what you expect to be the end of SBS ... wow, that's out of this world and I love it. The political fury of the trilogy makes it exceptionally amazing.

Axver said:

Yeah, I'm just waiting for that to be posted. Maybe we'll be in for a - rather appropriate - change, though.
as i said further on... am really not botherd today, but the fans in berlin deserve the same show we all get, and not a subdued affair, i suppose it would be like if it happend in berlin, and they had a show here, couldnt see much changing

MTEdge said:

My guess is that the show was sold out, but that the scalpers could not unload all of the tickets they had bought. Same thing happened in Manchester.

But I thought the tickets that were on sale were 'official' ?

U2Man said:
Is it really true that this concert wasn't at all sold out?

Sorry I didn't answer you before. Someone quoted u2log early in the thread:

From www.u2log.com

U2tour.de is reporting live from the stadium. On their forum, fans report there are still plenty of tickets available at the Box office. Touts are flogging their GA tickets for 10 Euro.

I'm very surprised about this.

Leetah said:
so far I see no vertigo2 on u2tour .de

me either :confused:

Is it on the news page? I've been looking in the forum:

Vertigo
I Will Follow
The Electric Co. / I Can't Stand The Rain (Snippet)
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Snippet)
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
All I Want Is You
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (Snippet) / Please (Snippet) / The Hands That Built America (Snippet)
Running To Stand Still
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Where The Streets Have No Name
One

Zugabe(n):
Zoo Station
The Fly
With Or Without You
All Because Of You
Yahweh

Axver said:

:huh:

That's one of the best transitions U2 has come up with. The transition from Bono whacking the LAPOE drum into the military drum intro of SBS is terrific, and when Bullet explodes out of what you expect to be the end of SBS ... wow, that's out of this world and I love it. The political fury of the trilogy makes it exceptionally amazing.

:yes: :drool:

I think they put it on the main news page but forgot to update the setlist page. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom