Berlin, Germany Setlist

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leetah said:
there is a problem with the video walls

There was at Anaheim too I didn't realize there were videos playing until I came on here after the show. Missed the whole reason everyone had their cell phones out:reject:

Leetah said:
Vertigo
I Will Follow
The Electric Co. / [snippet=I Can't Stand The Rain]
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day / [snippet=Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band]
All I Want Is You
/B]

They dropped ISHFWILF??

We're at All I Want is You now...

oops, I don't know why I didn't see that on the post above. I think I just had a mental-visual block...:huh:

from U2log
U2tour.de is reporting live from the stadium. On their forum, fans report there are still plenty of tickets available at the Box office. Touts are flogging their GA tickets for 10 Euro.

10 Euros to see U2.... now that's cool...

U2dork said:
Ah, I see they did do Beautiful Day...
they did beautiful day in 2001 aswell, why show the terroists were all down and feeling sorry for ourselves? thats the only reason they do it, DONT LET THE BASTARDS GRIND YOU DOWN

some are saying that u2radio.net are streaming live. there is a concert running but it doesnt match with whats on the setlst updates

Vertigo
I Will Follow
The Electric Co. / I Can't Stand The Rain (Snippet)
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Snippet)
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
All I Want Is You

KUEFC09U2 said:
they did beautiful day in 2001 aswell, why show the terroists were all down and feeling sorry for ourselves? thats the only reason they do it, DONT LET THE BASTARDS GRIND YOU DOWN

yeah but there weren't any shows on 9/11 itself...They can do what they want but it seems a little of...each it's own I suppose

Acrobat now THAT would be appropiate KUEFC09U2

zwervers2 said:

yeah but there weren't any shows on 9/11 itself...They can do what they want but it seems a little of...each it's own I suppose

Acrobat now THAT would be appropiate KUEFC09U2
why does it? no diisrespect but these people have still waited months to see this tour, were all hurting and feeling the pain, but life just goes on, the terrorists want us all to just stop, but we dont, we carry on, we pick ourselves up, much like NYC did

aaf244b1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom