Barcelona Vertigo "fiesta" Countdown

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Spain

Acrobat
My first U2 concert is just around the corner and the Spanish websites ( U2Valencia and U2 East link ) have prepared some special acts for the concert.

Hundreds of special T-shirts have been sold among the fans, so I bet that if you are attending Barcelona concert you will see some T-shirt like this:

vertigo.jpg

Also 15.000 red balloons will be distributed to the people on GA and the "happy birthday the edge" will be the setlist surprise.
:wink:

Camp Nou: home of the best soccer team in the world.

Last edited:
hey u2spain!

what do you think will be the price of the ticket before the show? i`ll try to get 4 tix for the concert but i fear the scalpers will either rip me off bigtime or sell all their tickets very quickly :(
kl

Westblue said:
hey u2spain!

what do you think will be the price of the ticket before the show? i`ll try to get 4 tix for the concert but i fear the scalpers will either rip me off bigtime or sell all their tickets very quickly :(
kl

Why you didn't buy it the ticktes last week ??? you could buy barcelona tickets by telephone on this number 902 15 00 25. I don't know if they are still selling tickets.

Wonder if anyone can help me????

Have 2 GA for Barca. Recently my girlfriend underwent a leg op for a blood clot and presently is only able to get around with the help of a walking stick.Will there be a problem with the security on getting her stick in ?? Have tried emailing the Nou Camp and info @numb.ie( replied with sorry, the concert is sold out!!) but have not received any help/advice. Its gonna be tough enough for her as it is without getting hassled about entry, but she is so determined to go.

Any suggestions/contact addresses ???

KEVIN051269 said:
Wonder if anyone can help me????

Have 2 GA for Barca. Recently my girlfriend underwent a leg op for a blood clot and presently is only able to get around with the help of a walking stick.Will there be a problem with the security on getting her stick in ?? Have tried emailing the Nou Camp and info @numb.ie( replied with sorry, the concert is sold out!!) but have not received any help/advice. Its gonna be tough enough for her as it is without getting hassled about entry, but she is so determined to go.

Any suggestions/contact addresses ???

We are human beings man! I don´t think she will have any problems to get her stick. Anyway, maybe is going to be hard for your girlfriend to see the concert in GA if she has a broken leg.

Nice Shirt, im going to the show will i be able to buy one of these shirts on the day, im in the uk i fly out on Wednesday

Where are you staying Gas Panic? I'm flying from Machester on Thursday?

1stOne said:
Nice Shirt, im going to the show will i be able to buy one of these shirts on the day, im in the uk i fly out on Wednesday

Where are you staying Gas Panic? I'm flying from Machester on Thursday?

I don't think that it will be possible to buy this t-shirt in Barcelona because it can only be bought on internet or in some Valencia's shops.

Does anyone know whether tier one will be unreserved seating like at Manchester?

Rambling Rose, how excited are you:drool: :drool:

Re: Re: Barcelona Vertigo "fiesta" Countdown

kellyahern said:

:up:

It's really impressive how a lot of the European cities are planning special things for the shows :).

That is because Europeans ROCK!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

:wink:

1stOne said:
Does anyone know whether tier one will be unreserved seating like at Manchester?

Rambling Rose, how excited are you:drool: :drool:

I don't know about the unreserved seating, but as far as the excited part I'm so excited I could bust.

:hyper: :hyper: :rockon: :rockon:

And U2man, I hope you're going today to the stadium today. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

I couldn't bear not to go if the boys were in my home town, could you Rosa? I'd beg, steal or borrow for a ticket. Did you get my PM?

1stOne said:
I couldn't bear not to go if the boys were in my home town, could you Rosa? I'd beg, steal or borrow for a ticket. Did you get my PM?

I know, I can barely control myself when they're not in my town. :huh:

(Yeah, I pm'd you back).

1stOne said:
I couldn't bear not to go if the boys were in my home town, could you Rosa? I'd beg, steal or borrow for a ticket.

I read somewhere that 400.000 Danes had tried to get a ticket for the show. Thats a lot of people where theres only 40.000+ tickets.

A nice fellow on this board send me some links for tickets this Thursday but when i tried to get some they could only sell me one ticket in the worst possible seat. When i tried again after returning home from work i was able to get three tickets. U had to buy them online which i did, but they had to mail me the tickets which was fine. Well did i receive my tickets yesterday ???? No,,, And the mail is not being delivered on a Sunday.

Now thats just bad luck. I finally get tickets and then i dont receive them. So i will be attending tonights Setlist party with a bad bad bad BAD !!!! taste in my mouth. And tomorrow the fight to get my money back will start :sad:

yimou said:

I read somewhere that 400.000 Danes had tried to get a ticket for the show. Thats a lot of people where theres only 40.000+ tickets.

A nice fellow on this board send me some links for tickets this Thursday but when i tried to get some they could only sell me one ticket in the worst possible seat. When i tried again after returning home from work i was able to get three tickets. U had to buy them online which i did, but they had to mail me the tickets which was fine. Well did i receive my tickets yesterday ???? No,,, And the mail is not being delivered on a Sunday.

Now thats just bad luck. I finally get tickets and then i dont receive them. So i will be attending tonights Setlist party with a bad bad bad BAD !!!! taste in my mouth. And tomorrow the fight to get my money back will start :sad:

Yimou that is terrible:sad: I don't know what I'd do in that situation. Why couldn't they send e tickets? Can't you go to the stadium and buy from the touts? I feel so sorry for you. I wouldn't want to come to the setlist party when I should be there at the show.:scream:

1stOne said:

Yimou that is terrible:sad: I don't know what I'd do in that situation. Why couldn't they send e tickets? Can't you go to the stadium and buy from the touts? I feel so sorry for you. I wouldn't want to come to the setlist party when I should be there at the show.:scream:

I want my f.....g tickets :wink: My brother just returned my car so i am leaving NOW.. If i am not succesful then i´ll see you at the setlist party :wink:

yimou said:

I want my f.....g tickets :wink: My brother just returned my car so i am leaving NOW.. If i am not succesful then i´ll see you at the setlist party :wink:

Good Luck!!

Can you pick up U2man on the way to the stadium?:wink:

ramblin rose said:

Good Luck!!

Can you pick up U2man on the way to the stadium?:wink:

I am still here :wink: A friend of mine is at the stadium and he is looking for a help desk right now to see if theres even a reason for me to go there.

And yeah,, I can pick up U2Man on my way :wink:

yimou said:

I am still here :wink: A friend of mine is at the stadium and he is looking for a help desk right now to see if theres even a reason for me to go there.

And yeah,, I can pick up U2Man on my way :wink:

Is the stadium far away yimou? Get yourself down there. Please don't miss the show. I couldn't bear it:no:

To make a long story short,, I wont be attending the concert. Its alright.

U2Man, just saw on the news that TV2 might be showing some songs from the concert tomorrow morning.

Back
Top Bottom