Barcelona Vertigo "fiesta" Countdown

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gas panic said:

Im Staying at the Barcelona Plaza.

Great! I'm at the Grand Marina. Hope we can all meet up somewhere. There's quite a few of us going. Hope they post here to suggest a meeting place.

Cool would be great to meet up, the thing is im still waiting for the preshow party details to arrive from Event Travel,,them Fuckers are a waste of space, ive phoned them and emailed them countless times:madspit: ive paid nearly £300 to these fuckers and no reply. i fly out wednesday and ive got no details of where the party will be held so i can get my Ga's off them.

gas panic said:
Cool would be great to meet up, the thing is im still waiting for the preshow party details to arrive from Event Travel,,them Fuckers are a waste of space, ive phoned them and emailed them countless times:madspit: ive paid nearly £300 to these fuckers and no reply. i fly out wednesday and ive got no details of where the party will be held so i can get my Ga's off them.

gas panic, I'm going with Event Travel too. I spoke to them on Friday. They said they were posting details at that very moment. Should arrive Monday. My friend used them in Rome. Said they were excellent. She asked about Barca for me. It seems the pre show party is at the stadium. 2000 going with ET. Which means you'll be able to leave early if you want. I'll see you there if not before. Maybe we'll meet up Saturday if others are willing?

Anyone still looking a ticket? I have one spare. Will be collecting it on Saturday, so can meet you then or on Sunday.

If there's a U2 party in town anywhere on Saturday night, I'd be delighted to hear of it. Myself and two friends are flying in from Ireland on Saturday afternoon....

there's a U2 party in town anywhere on Saturday night...
i think we should ask U2Spain about that, he`s from Barcelona. Me and three of my friends would also like to go, if we get any kind of info whereabouts the party`s going to be :help:
kl

Westblue said:

i think we should ask U2Spain about that, he`s from Barcelona. Me and three of my friends would also like to go, if we get any kind of info whereabouts the party`s going to be :help:
kl

Perhaps an apt venue would be an Irish Bar (Molly Malones??). As you work down Las Ramblas, heading towards the sea,its on the left in a side street which is inbetween a KFC and McDonalds/Burger King (cant remember which), there is also another Irish Bar opposite this whos name escapes me.

Another suggestion is this one w w w. michaelcollinspubs.com

Last edited:
1stOne said:

gas panic, I'm going with Event Travel too. I spoke to them on Friday. They said they were posting details at that very moment. Should arrive Monday. My friend used them in Rome. Said they were excellent. She asked about Barca for me. It seems the pre show party is at the stadium. 2000 going with ET. Which means you'll be able to leave early if you want. I'll see you there if not before. Maybe we'll meet up Saturday if others are willing?
I got an email today the party is at the Pacha niteclub- av gregorio maranon 17 barcelona 08028 you have to be there for 14 .30 there is an aftershow party as well at the same venue after the show, that ends at 05.00 am.

Westblue said:

kl

The people from the spanish web U2 Eastlink are still tryng to decide a place for a u2 fans meeting, but they haven't decidet yet. Probably it will be an irish pub. I will keep you informated.

And I'm not from Barcelona. I'm from Mallorca, a little spanish island.

Anyway if someone is interested in find u2 bootlegs od dvd's I recommend a street near Ramblas: carrer dels Tallers . It's full of music shops.

Last edited:
gas panic said:

I got an email today the party is at the Pacha niteclub- av gregorio maranon 17 barcelona 08028 you have to be there for 14 .30 there is an aftershow party as well at the same venue after the show, that ends at 05.00 am.

Thanks for that. I still haven't received anything from Event Travel. Did you get an e voucher or something?

U2Spain said:

The people from the spanish web U2 Eastlink are still tryng to decide a place for a u2 fans meeting, but they haven't decidet yet. Probably it will be an irish pub. I will keep you informated.

And I'm not from Barcelona. I'm from Mallorca, a little spanish island.

Anyway if someone is interested in find u2 bootlegs od dvd's I recommend a street near Ramblas: carrer dels Tallers . It's full of music shops.

Will you please post on here if you find any more details U2Spain?:)

1stOne said:

Thanks for that. I still haven't received anything from Event Travel. Did you get an e voucher or something?
No mate i phoned them again today and kicked off down the phone, they quickly sent me an email to print off with all the info.

gas panic said:

No mate i phoned them again today and kicked off down the phone, they quickly sent me an email to print off with all the info.

My information pack arrived today gas panic. See you at the party.
Sylvia

Back
Top Bottom