Barcelona Setlist Party Part I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

L03VIk

War Child
Will there finally be a big setlist change tonight?

I was in Oslo and Gothenburg and only change between them was Party Girl for Yahweh. But it really didn't matter, it was the best 2 concerts in my life.

But here at the setlist party, it would be fun with some setlist surprices;-)

Any sources in here tonight?

from u2tour.de:

"Dallas alluded Spanish Eyes briefly in the sound check

Fans were extremely creative and tinkered with plastic bags a
100 meters long shut-off position around the GA LINE from people to
keep away, which want to penetrate from the outside.

Thus everyone seems to be for everyone there.

White, generic terms today do not nen Liveticker will give, but I hope
nevertheless that any will announce itself"

Great party this!!! If only some others would attend it too.... hehe
Let me try this:

Unos, Dos, Tres, Cartorce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Already a few familiar faces now... Spanish Eyes would be kinda weird, since it's a B-Side...

Maybe we will see Mercy too:drool: :drool: ... No I don't want that... They HAVE to save that one for the next album....

L03VIk said:
Already a few familiar faces now... Spanish Eyes would be kinda weird, since it's a B-Side...

Maybe we will see Mercy too:drool: :drool: ... No I don't want that... They HAVE to save that one for the next album....

Spanish eyes will possibly be played.. They played it in Barcelona in 2001 I believe... Apart from Spanish eyes I don't expect any changes tonight..
:sad:

Not sure, but I know WildHoney's there right now - she's texting another person we know - and she said Keane (1st opening act) just went on stage about 15 mins ago. There's two opening acts for the European shows right?

Hello everyone...I'll be checking in throughout the day....it's only 11:45am in Los Angeles...and the sunshine calls....

wtonis said:

Spanish eyes will possibly be played.. They played it in Barcelona in 2001 I believe... Apart from Spanish eyes I don't expect any changes tonight..
:sad:

You're right. Spanish Eyes were played last time in Barcelona, and 15 other times:

· 1987-07-15 - Madrid, Spain
· 1987-07-21 - Munich, Germany
· 1987-07-29 - Glasgow, Scotland
· 1987-08-03 - Birmingham, England
· 1987-09-18 - Boston, Massachusetts
· 1987-09-28 - New York, New York
· 1987-10-30 - Chicago, Illinois
· 1987-11-04 - Saint Paul, Minnesota
· 1987-11-07 - Denver, Colorado
· 1987-11-08 - Denver, Colorado
· 1987-11-22 - Austin, Texas
· 1987-11-23 - Fort Worth, Texas
· 1987-12-05 - Tampa, Florida
· 1992-05-14 - San Sebastian, Spain
· 2001-08-08 - Barcelona, Spain

1987-12-05 - Tampa, Florida

97e38fd0.gif

not that I was there, but home town shoutout! :)

I really hope Spanish Eyes is better live than on the 1980-1990 B-Sides... A nice song, but Bono really sounds like he's taking a shit while he sings it... :wink: :wink: :wink:

kellyahern said:
White, generic terms today do not nen Liveticker will give, but I hope nevertheless that any will announce itself"

Another funny online translation, I guess.

I think it means that u2tour.de doesn't have a live-source.

It wasn't so bad when they played it back on the Elevation Tour. (I'm watching the video of it right now). Bono forgot some of the words and they weren't quite sure how to end it, but it sounded good to me. Edge even threw in a guitar solo. :up:

Edgette said:
I think it's safe to assume "Happy Birthday" and "Party Girl" will be played tonight. :wink:

· 2001-08-08 - Barcelona, Spain - Palau Sant Jordi
(...)
13. Happy Birthday
14. Party Girl
(...)

They played it in 2001 in Barcelona, but that was on Edge's birthday, today is a day early as we all know...

I don't think a day's difference will matter to Bono, lol. He turns the birthday celebrations into a few weeks worth of parties generally.

yes, but their not playing tomorrow night are they?

Spanish eyes and Party Girl should both turn up.

Maybe even a shock of an 'In a little while' snippet with the spanish eyes comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom