Barcelona Setlist Party Part I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:
This is from the U2eastlink forums, but it seems early for them to be getting photos doesn't it? :scratch:

c3793e78.jpg

I think this picture is from the elevation tour!

:wave: Hi!

Just came in here....had a fierce debate with Blue Room in another thread but I think we parted without hating eachother too much! :wink: Totally exhausted right now, though....

Now who is down there? Sylvia is, and....?

kellyahern said:
This is from the U2eastlink forums, but it seems early for them to be getting photos doesn't it? :scratch:

c3793e78.jpg

thats not barceloina...theres an ellipse! no 2 catwalks!

yeah...must be elevation, the surrounding stage is different from the vertigo tour setup - but they didnt play nou camp in elevation did they?

That's 3 photos overlapped:

A) Indoor Vertigo(stage/screens/lights)

B) Stands look like Barcelona 2005

C) Crowds in the forground - likely indoor vertigo(near the stage since the band is visible)

u2fp

i wont quote the photo again but if you look you can see where it hasn't been layered properly and a blokes hand is there and you can see other crowd through it.

Vertigo
I Will Follow
The Electric Co.
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

Hey everyone:wave:

Hows everything going?

I love soulseek:drool: tonnes of U2 concerts in mp3 on it:drool: :drool:

Hi LJT...hope youre ready for the start of the interference league next week...did you catch any of the community shield match today? i used it as a scouting exercise for squad selection :wink:

kellyahern said:

Could be a pic send in from a cell phone.
Beautiful pic though.
:drool:

Edit: Oops!
Missed the whole fake photo thingie.
That's what you get when you don't stay put!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom