Band clothing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zooropa man

Refugee
Hey, do you guys know by any chance what clothing they wear on stage? Particularly the jeans that edge wears. I like the black jeans.:|

Yeah, I thought so too but... I don't see them offering anything that resembles their clothing. It must be because they are considered "stage garment" I guess....

I know I'm bringing this back from the dead but I was wondering where I would find that black shirt with the white symbols on it that edge wears (Erin, the one your wearing). Any ideas?

Zooropa man said:
Yeah, I thought so too but... I don't see them offering anything that resembles their clothing. It must be because they are considered "stage garment" I guess....

The EDUN lines are seasonal, so it's likely that you won't find Edge's pants for sale online anymore (if they are EDUN) unless it's eBay or someone that sells clothes from previous seasons.

A lot of Edge's clothing, especially his t-shirts, were custom made by Edun. I imagine the jeans were as well.

I was also wondering -- Erin, what company did you go through to have yours custom made? I've looked all over for Edge's speaker shirt too!!

A place called gypsy threads i THINK. I'll look for the website and the email if you'd like. I also just got this one done.. i love it!!

Anybody got any info where Bonos black denim jacket, with blue denim lining (reversible?) comes from ? Was it custom made ? ive googled and looked through edun websites but to no avail

I saw it posted that the black denim jacket he wore for live 8 was dolce & gabbana. (And really expensive, about $1400 if I remember correctly).

ktaheri said:
I saw it posted that the black denim jacket he wore for live 8 was dolce & gabbana. (And really expensive, about $1400 if I remember correctly).

I'll look for a copy! :)

Thx for the info Ktaheri

xERINx said:
A place called gypsy threads i THINK. I'll look for the website and the email if you'd like. I also just got this one done.. i love it!!

I love that one too!! Awesome!! Yes, if you have their website that would be great... Did you just give them a picture of the shirt?

Back
Top Bottom