Bad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KUEFC09U2

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
just my 2 cents regaring this, i really belive that the fact its only being played on the odd rare occasion this tour has really given it a fresh lease of life, it makes it ultra special when it does show up and i thini thats the way the band want it to be

IMO Bad sounds best when it indeed get's played only once in a while... Only than Bono get's the raw emotion in the song that it needs! Bad is not a song that should be played as a routine...

But then again.. That goes for more U2 songs.. 40 in Amsterdam 3 sounded really special too.. That wasn't Europe routine song either...

Neilz said:
IMO Bad sounds best when it indeed get's played only once in a while... Only than Bono get's the raw emotion in the song that it needs! Bad is not a song that should be played as a routine...

But then again.. That goes for more U2 songs.. 40 in Amsterdam 3 sounded really special too.. That wasn't Europe routine song either...
i agree 100% i much prefer it when they just throw the suprises they just sound so special when they do

Neilz said:
IMO Bad sounds best when it indeed get's played only once in a while... Only than Bono get's the raw emotion in the song that it needs!

:yes: I got chills when I realized Bad was starting at my show (Chicago), it was fantastic. :heart: And the "speech" Bono gave in the intro, I don't think I will ever forget what he said that night. I don't know that it would have had that same effect if it were not fresh.

I was at Chicago I and it felt so special that night. It also sounded great and Bono nailed it like I've never heard it before. I told myself I was going to spend $160 on a ticket and get as close as possible this tour. I was about 20' away from Bono singing Bad, a moment I'll never forget.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom